OtakuBoards

Super Saiyan Boys Or Super Saiyan Girls

Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]Let someone wake my a$$ up at the crackalack and I got PMS and gotta go to work I'll whup any Saiyan's A$$>>>>>Muahahahahahaha.....Girl Power!!!!!!LMAOOOOOO [/B][/QUOTE]

uhhh...wtf....:D

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Altron Gundam
uhhh...wtf....[/QUOTE]

I'm just being real baby, never ever mess with a female with PMS, I really don't know why we can't fight in war..hehehehehehe.
I'll tell you Altron, I had to fight to get into a gang and out..almost got killed, but two girls fighting they will and could fight to the death..personally when I was younger I didn't stop until the GUY or Girl was on the floor knocked out and bleeding..but that was a long time ago;)

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]

I'm just being real baby, never ever mess with a female with PMS, I really don't know why we can't fight in war..hehehehehehe.
I'll tell you Altron, I had to fight to get into a gang and out..almost got killed, but two girls fighting they will and could fight to the death..personally when I was younger I didn't stop until the GUY or Girl was on the floor knocked out and bleeding..but that was a long time ago;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Whoa...Lady that's pretty deep. Man.....I bet I never had it as tough as you growing up, but as long as you got ur life back up together I'm sure you'll be rocking through life successfully. Good luck. LOL, sorry, I had to get a little emotional there.

Guest WashuTheDragon
I'm probably coming into this thing at a climatic moment, but no offense but you guys are a little biased. I mean just because were girls doesn't mean we can't kick butt. [I]If[/I] there were girl ssj', i'm pretty sure they might not be as strong as the guys, but we are a bit more stealthier and speedier, and according to picollo in the Garlic Jr. Saga, just because Garlic Jr. was stronger then all of them, he wasn't fast enough to actually kill anyone or do EXTREME damage. Well thats my opinion.

Washu.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ 3 Gotanks [/i]
[B]Who Will WIN:o :o :o :o :p [/B][/QUOTE]

*gets sad*
the guy of course.....there are no female SSJ and Toriyama said that female saiyans can't go SSJ...*gets happy*..but Pan could go she would whupp all their candy coated @sses! She was trained by GOKU people! :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

*gets sad*
the guy of course.....there are no female SSJ and Toriyama said that female saiyans can't go SSJ...*gets happy*..but Pan could go she would whupp all their candy coated @sses! She was trained by GOKU people! :D [/B][/QUOTE]
Yea, her and a million others.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]Obviously the guys would win, they have trunks, goku and gohan but we do have a couple of handicaps (Cough, vegeta cough gotenks, cough!) [/B][/QUOTE]
What do u mean by handicaps? If u mean they r really good, my name should b in there at the very least!!!! I could wip any of those opther dudes!!