OtakuBoards

Super Saiyan Boys Or Super Saiyan Girls

Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks

Guest Altron Gundam
1) SSJ3 Gotanks....umm do you know anything about DBZ? No offense just a simple question...
2)Do u know who Gotenks is?
3)Do you know what a saiyajin is...?
4)Do u know none of the hybrid saiyajin girls can go SSJ, or have any decent fighting training.
5) Its the Room of Spirit and TIme not the Hyberbolic TIme Chamber.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]1) SSJ3 Gotanks....umm do you know anything about DBZ? No offense just a simple question...
2)Do u know who Gotenks is?
3)Do you know what a saiyajin is...?
4)Do u know none of the hybrid saiyajin girls can go SSJ, or have any decent fighting training.
5) Its the Room of Spirit and TIme not the Hyberbolic TIme Chamber. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=green]Actually I [I]think[/I] Pan had some training with Gohan or Gokou at one time. and this question is purely rhetorical.. he's basically saying [I]if[/I] girls could be SSJ etc etc.. give the guy some slack[/COLOR]

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=green]Actually I [I]think[/I] Pan had some training with Gohan or Gokou at one time. and this question is purely rhetorical.. he's basically saying [I]if[/I] girls could be SSJ etc etc.. give the guy some slack[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

If girls could go SSJ, they'd be outnumbered.

[COLOR=royalblue]*sniff* You guys are all a bunch of biased morons. Except for ambasuki, who know's where it's at. If girls could go SSJ, they would smack the living daylights out of the guys.
Reason #1: Guys like girls
Reason #2: Girls have spirit when it comes to fighting
Reason #3: The guys would underestimate the girls and they would be squashed like the pathetic bugs they are. [/COLOR] :mad:

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*sniff* You guys are all a bunch of biased morons. Except for ambasuki, who know's where it's at. If girls could go SSJ, they would smack the living daylights out of the guys.
Reason #1: Guys like girls
Reason #2: Girls have spirit when it comes to fighting
Reason #3: The guys would underestimate the girls and they would be squashed like the pathetic bugs they are. [/COLOR] :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Reason 1: Trunks does not (like, like) his sister, Gohan does not want his daughter Pan.

Reason 2: So do guyz. In fact they just have more brute strength so it would be a blowout.

Reason 3: You can't underestimate SSJ3 vs. an SSJ1 Pan. An SSJ3 or 4 can flick away an SSJ with his finger.

Reason 4: Gokou's Kame-Hame-Ha when at full extent can destroy a planet vs. Bra's shopping bags...

Reason 5: Vejita's Final Flash which is naturally to big for the Earth to handle vs. Pan's umm...little Freezer type shots...

[B]

Reason 1: Trunks does not (like, like) his sister, Gohan does not want his daughter Pan.

Reason 2: So do guyz. In fact they just have more brute strength so it would be a blowout.

Reason 3: You can't underestimate SSJ3 vs. an SSJ1 Pan. An SSJ3 or 4 can flick away an SSJ with his finger.

Reason 4: Gokou's Kame-Hame-Ha when at full extent can destroy a planet vs. Bra's shopping bags...

Reason 5: Vejita's Final Flash which is naturally to big for the Earth to handle vs. Pan's umm...little Freezer type shots... [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, ****, btw altron, get on AIM now! I need to talk to you ASAP....

[B]

Reason 5: Vejita's Final Flash which is naturally to big for the Earth to handle vs. Pan's umm...little Freezer type shots... [/B][/QUOTE]
Reason 1: Was I talking about Pan?

Reason 2: How do you know?

Reason 3: Who says we're talking about SSJ Pan? Why not another Sayjin girl form somewhere?

Reason 4: *sigh* what an idiot.

Reason 5: That's not all she knows.

Guest Altron Gundam
[B]
Reason 1: Was I talking about Pan?

Reason 2: How do you know?

Reason 3: Who says we're talking about SSJ Pan? Why not another Sayjin girl form somewhere?

Reason 4: *sigh* what an idiot.

Reason 5: That's not all she knows. [/B][/QUOTE]

I finished seeing all DB related series before DBZ even started even started airing on CN and b4 you were probably even in your teens. Don't get trying to act smart about DBZ around me. Number 1: The only Saiyajin females are Pan and Bra.
Number 2: Gohan wants Videl, he doesn't want to sleep with his daughter. Sicko.
Number 3: SSJ Pan or Bra take your pic.
Number 4: Bra has no fighting skills whatsoever. Even if u are SSJ, you have to have the fighting skills to back it.
Number 5: Yes it is. Otherwise you want training in Mr. Satan's dojo to back up her skills. Yeah right.

Guest Altron Gundam
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Maybe you should stop being so technical.[/COLOR] :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Who's the one calling everyone biased morons. ROTF :D

Girls don't need super saiyan to defeat boys.........comon, we have flirting powers *evil laugh* Bulma could beat Vegeta no problem, and Videl and Chichi get no trouble from Gohan and Gokou. *starts singing "we gotta power" from Japanese subtitled*;) ;) ;) :D