SaiYaNgUrL Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 into sailor moon? cuz i have a friend who's a sailor moon fanatic, and i think she needs someone to talk to .... reply if u can!
PiroMunkie Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]Sailor Moon? HAHA! No- I don't like Sailor Moon at all. Too annoying :D[/SIZE]
sia Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 *sigh* yea, but i left off after the sailor saturn thing.(cuz dats when they stopped showing it :D)
Pastbyer Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Sailor Moon is ok, I haven't seen much of the show but I own the manga... Your friend can talk to me if you like... As long as I don't get SPAM...
Kittie Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 sailor moon is kool... i've seen every episode...
RicoTranzrig Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 I stopped watching after they introduced Saturn and all those little cats...that was when the dubbing was just terrible...I couldn't stand their voices and battle cries...
Guest Tec-9 Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 i wasn't sure if i'd like it or not... but then i watched a single show and then i knew for sure that i didn't like it! :p
Guest pointer Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 I dont like Sailor moon.I wacthed an episode and it seemed boring.
Sephiroth Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 I don't like the series, its too repetetive....
Dark Prince Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 When I was little (7 Years Old) I used to be a sailor moon fanatic.... But then they canceled the show in new zealand. That is my sad story of how sailor moon saild from my life. *tear* Lol:blush: Dark Prince:devil:
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Whoa...flashbacks of waking up at 6 to see it....ahhh youth....:rolleyes:
Nothing674 Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 nah, sailor moon is not that great. It is one of those shows where they beat a boss every single episode instead of having a played out storyline. I hate shows like that, reminds me too much of american action cartoons.
Pastbyer Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Prince [/i] [B]When I was little (7 Years Old) I used to be a sailor moon fanatic.... But then they canceled the show in new zealand. That is my sad story of how sailor moon saild from my life. *tear* Lol:blush: Dark Prince:devil: [/B][/QUOTE] Dark Prince! New Zealand! :eek: :eek: [size=1]*muttering* ok... calm down... there's no way that he could be the guy you made up... It's too... coincidental...[/size] :o
Sui Generis Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Hmm....I can't say I am a total fanatic, I forgot all the boss's names, but I like the show, even tho I don't see it any more, oh well, Yeah sure your friend can talk to me.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 the only reason i started watching was b/c there was nothing else on at 4 p.m. besides oprah. then i watched to see what would happen w/ serena & darien even though the rest of the show was pretty lame. then they got together & there was no point in watching anymore. i think i still remember the theme song, though, let's see-- "she..." *stumped* whew, that a relief.
Shy Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I am a huge sailor moon fan! Besides me there are only a few fans of the show that I know of...
Phantasy Freak Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I am huge sailor moon fan..Hehe:o I have lots of the merchandise and my sis has a lot of the manga...hehehe...
Tien Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 Everyone i know said it was rubbish,so i never bothered watching it/renting it.
conpiracymonki Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i] [B]nah, sailor moon is not that great. It is one of those shows where they beat a boss every single episode instead of having a played out storyline. I hate shows like that, reminds me too much of american action cartoons. [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Whut? You mean..like..Power Rangers? :D[/b]
BlackTigerGurl Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]Aww sailor moon. I remember the good old days when I used to set my alarm in the morning just to watch it. Then they canceled it so I brought the tapes. But after a while it got boring to me. I was like," What is the point to this anime again?" That is the story of how I dissed Sailor Moon and left her in the trash can. :animesmil BlackTigerGurl :catgirl: [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Queen Asuka Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [color=hotpink][size=1]Wow, this thread is SO old, it's before MY time. And that's a pretty long effing time. Dang.[/color][/size]
Stuart Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Woah. Yes, Too far back. Let's avoid bringing back long dead threads for meaningless discussions. Expecially ones that date back to 2001, lol. Okay, Thank you.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts