OtakuBoards

Vampire the Masquerade.

Drix D'Zanth

Heh, broke my own rule. Sorry bout not posting yesterday.. LOOONG day.

Doukeshi----

Marcus takes Jerith?s wrist, letting it face heaven. He smiles down upon him, as the Beast must smile upon the Fallen. With whim-less grace, Marcus? teeth glide towards your beating harm; you can feel his minty breath caressing the soft pulse. Slowly his teeth grow, enameled knives almost greeting your flesh with divine welcome. Plunging into your soft skin, the crimson evacuates its beating holdings, fluid racing down your arm. Only the vampire?s lips captured the descent. He stared at you fiendishly, unchanging as you felt the center of your being drawn to him.

The initial pain juxtaposed against an immense fiery passion. His eyes glowed, like a stained glass window held to the sun, sparkling towards you? nearly tingeing his own features with their unholy light. The world turned black for a moment, your vision started to tunnel, the lightheaded sensation taking over your consciousness. The world slowed down.. you could see his veins bulge, blue, his eyes taking a bit of red flashing with a layer of blood before resuming their normal light. You saw your hand, frighteningly pale, until it writhed with it?s own ephemeral consciousness.

Then you died, in the throws of your agony, your heart stopped, your breathing became superficial. As his blood trickled down your throat, your thoughts remained on it until it became the singularity. You lusted for the blood, as you writhed, feeling the change within your body. You felt all of your muscles fail, your veins no longer beat, and you let a deep sigh, your last human breath.

?What?..,? As you spoke again, your voice felt formless? disconnected. You felt the lusting; more of the precious vitae would be calling to you.

?Deus..? He sighed, staring at the creature that was born before him, ?You will now know me as Marcus Belial, your sire. I am your maker, I will now teach you the nights secrets.?

You.. still concerned in your change, ignored him a bit. ? I pray you heed well, for the first lesson shall be the most important. This is what keeps our kind alive,? Marcus eyed you, ?I know your predicament, so this first of the seven Traditions shall be easy for you: no human may know what you are unless they are to be turned or killed. You will maintain our masquerade like any of us? you must obey this commandment.? Marcus stroked his cheek, waiting calmly for a response, ?Perhaps I?m rushing you?. Do you have any questions before we begin your learning??

Adahn------
The scent was soon overwhelmed by a sound. A heartbeat? it rang through your consciousness, sending your eyes reeling in conflict. You felt the constriction of your soul again. It was at this point.. she entered.
?Show the beautiful what they must know??, the terrifying monster stared at you, ?.. be quick.? He seemed to disappear in the shadows, silently, without effort. Somehow, you could still feel his presence.
The woman was black, and fairly pretty. She carried herself with grace, and confidence striding into the room, ?Dante? Dante, you in heah?? She spoke, her words forceful. She looked at you crumpled in the corner.. the shadow. ?Hello? You seen a man about this high walk by? Cornrows? I been lookin for the bastard all day ..? Her hand gestures the postulated height, and as you look towards it, your only focus is on the pulsing flesh, the beating veins, and the orgasmic stench that wafted from her living fluid?.

(what do you do?)

DuoMax_-----
You enter a bar, the Rusty Nail, or some vulgar incantation similar. The smoke dimmed room only helped accentuate the poor lighting, green pool-table lights cast an alien glow from one side of the room. Music is playing loudly to one side, and the constant husky speech of disgruntled drunks ebbed its way over the white noise. The seat you sat in groaned like the same Corinthian leather during the court case, just thinking about it seemed to induce nausea.
The bartender stared at you, then your suit, ?Uhh? What can I do for you, sir?? The sir seemed to stick, sarcastically; he gave you a smirk before polishing a glass. The bartender looked in his thirties, fat, but muscled. His double chin jiggled a bit as he talked to you. Black flame tattoos encroached their way down his arm and partially bare chest like ivy. Seeing your disheveled appearance he sets the glass down, ? Off the tap tonight??

As the immortal blood surged through Jerith's veins he could feel his own grip on life slipping away from him as if the will to hold on just suddenly evapourated like bead sweat upon a raging furnace. His eyes widened as he sought to quench his thirst further upon the divine liquid he had just partaken of. Staring into the eyes of his host, now sire Marcus he reached out with a weakened hand to touch the marble white skin that raced his cheek.

"What..." his voice was weak and light like that of a soul embracing it's final destiny "What's happening to me?"

Collapsing to his knees Jerith pressed Marcus' hand to his face as he closed his eyes and let the immortal power rage through his body. His veins exploded with blazing pain, pure pleasure enveloping his nerves in a ecstatic caress as his mind sought to see through the blood red haze that closed in upon it.

Wrenching upon his sires wrist he attempted to extract from it more of the prized blood, his movements wide and lusting.

"Please, I need more!"
---------------------------------------
OOC: Okay like I said I won't be posting for a few days due to lack of internet so please, bare with me.

Gristle had to make his decisions carefully, now. He knew he was a walking breach of the Masquerade, and if this woman saw him, she would have to die. Gristle slowly stood up, still facing the wall. Gristle had no trouble remembering what he had looked like when he was alive, and he attempted to use Mask of a Thousand Faces to recreate that image as he stood up, enshrouded in shadow.

(OOC: Depending on the success of the roll, two different events may take place)

A: Gristle's transformation flawless as he perceived it through the corner of his eye in the mirror, before turning around. He then smiled at the woman, saying, "Ah, yes, I do believe I saw someone like him recently. Come, I will show you where." He held his arm out gracefully, beckoning her to lead the way out of the room. As she turned out, saying, "Thank ya, I can't wait to get my hands on him!" Gristle made an "ok" sign to his back, where he knew his sire was hidden, and walked out the door, closing it behind him.

Gristle followed her out of the hall until she was about 10 feet ahead of the door, at which time he crept up behind her, lightly sinking his fangs into her neck. He only let a small amount of the sweet nectar run into him before licking the tiny wound shut. The woman was euphoric for a moment, and when she realized she had just gotten a very pleasurable kiss, her cheeks took on a hint of crimson, and her full-armed slap caught Gristle in the face. Gristle turned his head with the blow so as not to give up his disguise, and watched her storm away. Gristle turned back to the door letting a bit of the blood he had kept in a pocket in his cheek dribble down his face before entering the room. The creature said, "Well?" Gristle let down the mask and grinned, replying, "Well, what do you think?" Gristle then began to laugh, hoping his companion would join in his mirth.

B: ****, it ******* failed. Gristle had no choice, he turned around to face her, smiling his biggest smile possible. Her eyes widened in terror, and she began to scream. Gristle stood there, feigning a look of hurt, and began to sniffle sadly. The woman desperately tried to escape, but couldn't seem to get the door working. Gristle kept up his act, sadly knowing that his new friend would not allow her to escape. He was sure he would get a lecture later, but for now, all he could do was mourn for the loss of one very unlucky mortal woman...

Dimitri nodded tiredly. "Off the tap, please."

His voice still carried a faint hint of his Russian accent, which he had spent long days (and nights) trying to get rid of.
"Get me a bottle of vodka and a glass. I've had a [i]very[/i] long day."

He leaned back into the seat to await the arrival of his vodka, and when it did come, he poured himself a glass, slamming it back quickly. There. Much better. He smiled as the alcohol(sp?) burned down his throat comfortingly. Damn, he was tired.

He glanced around the bar as he refilled his glass. Dingy little ****-hole was what it really was, but hey, who was he to argue with good alcohol?

Doukeshi----

Marcus stared deep into his progeny?s eyes, ?You shall? firstly control your hunger, resist the frenzy.. the [B]beast[/I]? The word, beast. ?Soon you shall understand your nature, and embrace it like I have.?

He rested his hand on your shoulder feeling your anxciousness, ? I must teach you the seven traditions that accord our law, then I shall show you to the select members of our clan. Your art shall forever live on, young one, forever? now we must meet the more important members of the Toreador.? He let the name of his Vampiric clan hang in the air like a red ribbon adorning a trophy, pride shining in his eyes.

His smile dazzled you, as he took your hand and led you toward a side room. Inside sat a young man, not much younger than yourself, looking up obviously uneasy. Marcus whispers, ?Now about that hunger??

Adahn----
OOC: Because you are so recently embraced I have to roll to see if you frenzy? so just tell me what you want to roll instead of what will happen if you succeed or fail. I?ll describe what happens during the varied degrees of success. But I appreciate your initiative. Also, since you?ve only seen a hint of obfuscate, I?m going to have to roll an intelligence, self-control, or in the least scenario, willpower to see if you can even figure out the disciplines. Although they are fairly intuitive, disciplines aren?t usually ?fired from the hip?. Oh, and since we are talking about disciplines in general, and not just Adahn here, remember if you know the discipline name put it (in parentheses) or [brackets], this just preserves the mood. This is more general to everyone. So Adahn, I?m going to first roll self control, then if you succeed let you try your obfuscate at an increased difficulty because you aren?t experienced in it.

IC: [Rolled 3 successes on self control, no frenzy]

The urge to immediately feed is quickly satiated by your mind, you push back the tribulations of your heart, forcing yourself to hold-back.

[ 2 successes on intelligence, +1 diff on mask roll, rolled 2 successes on mask]

As the urge floods over you to hide your appearance you suddenly attune to your Vampiric abilities .. feeling the cool sharp pain of blood being used, you invoke a deep, almost arcane intrinsic power within you. Slowy your debauched hands begin to mend their wounds, and your face takes upon a separate visage, you take on some of your foreign appearance, only slightly marred due to the imperfection of your skill?

[You put it well enough with what you posted ?1 blood point from using discipline]

He then smiled at the woman, saying, "Ah, yes, I do believe I saw someone like him recently. Come, I will show you where." He held his arm out gracefully, beckoning her to lead the way out of the room. As she turned out, saying, "Thank ya, I can't wait to get my hands on him!" Gristle made an "ok" sign to his back, where he knew his sire was hidden, and walked out the door, closing it behind him.

Gristle followed her out of the hall until she was about 10 feet ahead of the door, at which time he crept up behind her, lightly sinking his fangs into her neck. He only let a small amount of the sweet nectar run into him before licking the tiny wound shut. The woman was euphoric for a moment, and when she realized she had just gotten a very pleasurable kiss, her cheeks took on a hint of crimson, and her full-armed slap caught Gristle in the face. Gristle turned his head with the blow so as not to give up his disguise, and watched her storm away. Gristle turned back to the door letting a bit of the blood he had kept in a pocket in his cheek dribble down his face before entering the room. The creature said, "Well?" Gristle let down the mask and grinned, replying, "Well, what do you think?" Gristle then began to laugh, hoping his companion would join in his mirth.

The darkened form crept towards you a bit.. eyebrow raised with significant suspicion, ?You kill with such ease? no guilt?? He smiles down at the crumpled body before him, ?Such a thing of beauty.. so fragile.? Grinning with similar delight he implores, ?You will come with me,? looking at a battered watch, ?Time?s a wastin? kid.?

DouMax----------

The bartender eyes you over, ?I can?t believe it? you ain?t come here before have you?? You stare at him, uttering, ?No.. why??

He just smiles, his fat cheeks rumbling a bit, ?Holy ****, you just walked into the wroooong bar, you better follow me.? Gesturing commandingly to follow him, he walks towards the side of the bar opening the small door behind it, gesturing to a large door behind him, ?You should come now?? His eyes held a callous expression, cold? viscous.

A wave of relief washed over Gristle, but he masked it with a true feeling of glee. The happiness was not at having pleased his master, but at having spared the life of the young woman. Gristle's mind was full of new thoughts and experiences, and he was mostly quiet as he followed his master, not really paying attention to his surroundings, but listening intently.

Gristle decided he would keep up a mask of viciousness, so that his humanity would be hidden from any and all who would discern his true nature. He went over many situations in his mind, deciding how he would react to them in order to keep up his own masquerade. By the time he and his master reached their destination, Gristle had his social mask in good shape, however, only the test of time would be able to develop it into flawlessness.

Dimitri frowns as he stands to follow the man. This was weird. He tucked one hand inside his jacket, wrapped around the grip of the Glock 17 that rested in the shoulder holster there. They weren't going to get the drop on him.

He followed the man cautiously, alert for an attack of some kind. One must be careful...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She closed her eyes and let his hands roam further downwards, across her ample hip bones, flat stomach, tracing a line from her perfect navel to her chestbone. His eyes were half open, breathing heavy. She wasn't doing anything much, simply leaning against the counter, bar stool between her legs, his arm supporting her back.

Zharra Chi-Rheh Dominae was at large. Tristae witch by both blood and spirit. The sadeness. The holy assassin bent on destroying all that is unclean. Even if it means themselves. But Zharra is not the fanatic her mother, Elizabeth Dominae, is known to be. Instead, she is the seductress that is blessed with both longevity and perfection. Her blood is strong, stronger than many potions considered powerful in this day and age of alchemy. Her eyes are dark, but when she is aroused, her fighting blood up, and her back arched for fighting, they become twin pools of mercury. The death of all that are unclean.

But for now, she will settle for a cool shade of honey, to contrast with her thick dark hair and pale cool skin. Like a budding rose, her cheeks and flesh color slightly, and her legs spread, giving the lycanthrope a slight hint. He is not fully changed, but thinking about it. He knows she has witchblood, he could smell it a mile away. He also knows that she is not going to kill him. Not with the promise of sex and powerful blood. Unlike most Tristae, she doesn't bother with the contamination of her own line. It's not like she wants to procreate. But she will kill him someday. But not now, while her clothes lie abandoned on the floor, save a black thong. And his hair grows longer, feral, teeth showing white.

Zharra smiled and raised her wrist to his mouth. He grinned back and nipped it softly. Delicious. Her voice was silk on ice, brushing the cool surface. Melting it.[/i]

"So bite me."

"What if I kill you?"

"You coudln't if you tried."

[i]She leaned over and bit his ear delicately, then purred low in her throat and licked his neck. He took the hint and slid his teeth across her wrist. Eyes half closing in ecstasy, head flung back, hair sweeping from her temples down her back. Utterly delightful.[/i][/COLOR]

OOC: Okay, I'm posting from a friends computer so I still don't know when I'll be able to get back online, it should be by saturday if all goes well but we all know that it doesn't ^_~.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jerith Gazed up at his sire, sensing the preternatural blood coursing through his veins. The hunger that now resided within him was making itself known, a searing pain more maddening than any hunger known by human sense. Barely half an hour old already the hunger was more than he could bare or control. His breathing came in a heavy pant as he gazed at the young man that sat before him. His newly immortal eyes observed the blood pumping beneath the human flesh. Minute beads of sweat glistened on the boy's skin as he looked on nervously. His breathing came as a deafening wave upon Jerith's ears the stench on his fear washing over him with it's delicious aroma.

Jerith stepped forward unconciously his lust focused upon the boy, his mind oblivious to all else.
--------------------------------------------
OOC: now if I have this right you have to roll to see if I frenzy right?

OOC: I really hope this doesn't die. I've written an entirely different post. Just hope it's good enough.
-------
She awoke the next night, restless for some reason. She remembered very little of what had happened in the past twenty-four hours, only that she had blown any chance of every getting a part in the play now, and there was no way she'd get a record deal now, unless... Her thoughts drifted a little, foggy memories making themselves known. She'd seen a man, he had told her his name...Marion... He'd done something else as well, something wrong, but what? She continued to ponder when a little groan sounded. She suddenly became aware of her surroundings. She wasn't in her own bed in her cramped little apartment. This room was at least twice as large as that dingy apartment and the bed was enormous. She looked down at herself. Someone had bathed her and changed her clothes. She now wore a beautiful silk and lace nightgown. Now she looked towards where the sounds had come from. A man, just a little younger than she, sat tied to a chair and seemingly asleep. Alanna crawled to the edge of the bed and watched him carefully. He wasn't asleep, who could sleep that way? No, he was unconscious and very scared at the moment. He was almost afraid to wake up. Taking a deep breath, she got up and slipped on the robe near the bed. Quietly, she walked up and kneeled beside him, watching him just a little more. There was something so attractive about him, so alluring, she could barely fight it. She shook him gently and whispered comforting words into his ear. He opened one eye and gave her a once-over. He decided she wasn't much of a threat at the moment and relaxed. Slowly, she gained his trust and eventually untied him. They talked for a short while, Alanna smirking most of the time. She still couldn't understand what she loved so much about him. Then he told her what had happened to him and how he had come here. Two men had mugged him and knocked him unconscious. They brought him here in an old Ford. When she asked how he knew this, he said he woken up once but later bumped his head on the hard door. They had moved to the bed by now and she had sat, listen raptly and never interrupting. Now she looked away, blushing a little. Her story seemed so stupid now, so impossible. He moved closer and leaned in to kiss her. Then she noticed it. There were little blood stains on his shirt and his neck showed signs of a small trickle down the middle of his head, probably from hitting his head in that car. She pulled away and looked at the rest of him. Tiny stains covered him completely. Now she knew, now she understood why she couldn't resist him though it wasn't the whole reason. The night before really hadn't been a dream. She leaned in a little as did he. She savored the kiss, though he said her lips were so cold. She didn't care. The stains on his shirt bothered her so much, she took it off. He obviously misunderstood and tried to do the same, but she pulled away again. His chest, arms, and back were riddled with scars. It was too much to bear. Giving in just a little, she held him close and covered his neck in slow, deliberate kisses and caresses. She knew it was wrong and couldn't take much more, but this felt so right, this new pleasure. She pondered it, hping to distact herself from his many scars.
--------
OOC: I'm guessing you would roll to see if she frenzies. And I don't think I used her powers of empathy correctly. PM me either way and I'll edit if I need to.

Ugh.. have to Double post here, otherwise the players don't know if anything new has happened :(

Adahn-------

Your sire chortled, ?Pretty pretty girl broken,? He offered a coarse burlesque of a femme-fatal, dancing a bit around her body, ?Naughty you,? he pulled closer, his eyes widening as he heard her heartbeat? he began to tap his foot in the cruel rhythm.

?You didn?t finish her..? he groaned, slightly in contempt. You could see her chest rising slowly with slight breaths, and the air carried the peculiar tang of alcohol, her breath still dampened your clothes. Her soft chocolaty breasts trembled with her heartbeat, her breath slowly rising in intensity.

Immediately your eyes are drawn away from her chest as you hear the liquid sucking sound of punctured flesh. A single ragged finger of your sire punctured her neck, almost involuntarily, the blood appeared almost black as it bubbled from the hole. Your sire smiled in your ire, his grin nefarious. The nosferatu?s boot still tapped the ground in rhythm to the heart beat? slowing? until nothing.

?Clean up this mess,? he gives you a sideways glance, walking away from the bloody mess.

DouMax----

The thick man ahead of you ripples with silent amusement, ?I wouldn?t kid..? he mused before sliding a thick metal door open.

The two of you are greeted with a far cleaner room, the air is calm and smells like a hospital room. The walls are fairly nice, painted well, and a great poker table sits in the middle of the room.

A few figures are sitting at the table, talking quietly, playing a game of seven-card stud; you notice their poker faces are well trained. As you try to move forward, the bartender sits you down on a worn sofa near the doorway with a gruff push, holding out his dirty palm, ?Gimme the heat? now.?

You notice your hand had been residing in your coat pocket the entire time. For the first time, you realize the men in the room are armed generously.

----Doukeshi---------

The young man sits on the bed, dressed in thin fabric, possibly linen. Red marks adorn his arms, pocking his skin like a deep rash. His eyes are hollow, depressed, and his gaze absent. He looks at you indifferently at your approach, denying an attempt to move. Before you stands a young boy, no older than eighteen, who?s soul is broken like the spirit-breaking of a horse, resigned to the cruel machinations of his captors. With a deep breath he lays back on the bed in defeat.

?You will now learn your true nature today, my childer,? your sire glances towards you, the word childer slipping off his tongue with forgotten archaic grace. He gestures at the boy sharply, ?Ryan, sit up..? The young boy responds, sitting up obediently, ?Ryan, tonight you are going to die.?

The boy sat still at first, letting the words of his domitor sink in before smiling a bit, a final release from the tortuous life as a vampire?s plaything. His eyes quivered a bit, betraying the inherent fear that welled up within him upon such an announcement.

The vampire beside you smiles like a shark, nodding as he meets your gaze.

---------Eclectic?I?ll get yours up a bit later tonight, I?m out of time at the moment. J

His transgression had been found out, but his master took it for carelessness. Gristle felt a pang of remorse as he licked the wound closed. Going through a little visualization, he placed the body in a dumpster where it would be least likely to turn up when the trash was picked up. Gristle then fell back into place behind his master, who he was already beginning to despise. Through all of the events, Gristle realized that he could think faster than before, [i]much[/i] faster. Gristle practiced thinking as he trailed after his master. The next time a difficult situation arises, Gristle would be ready with his mental reflexes well-practiced.

Dimitri sighs and pulls the Glock from it's holster, ejecting the clip, which he pockets, and clearing the weapon, which he henads to the bartender.
"There. Now are you going to search me or what?"
He looks around the room cautiously. A poker game, and heavily armed men. ****. Was the Mob going to kill him now? He had put away some minor guys as far as he knew, but had he put someone important in prison and not known it? a Cold sweat broke out on his forehead. This was not good.

Adahn---
Your sire leads you out of the building; the streets are empty. [I] It must be two A.M[/I], you ponder as the echo of some underprivileged child crying drifts down the abandoned street. The darkened shadows cast by flickering streetlights sends branches of light curling onto the brick buildings surrounding the small street you are standing near.

He pulls out a phone, quickly dialing a number, letting it ring, and then hanging up. A small noise, which you quickly recognize as an engine, begins to swathe its way down the darkened thoroughfare. A dirty, slightly warn white industrial van pulls up on the side of the road. Its rusted door sends splinters of grime as it is hauled open; a few hunched figures sit silently inside. Your sire urges you forward with a slight tap as the putrid smell from within the van begins to fill your vision. You realize one of the passengers, probably vampire, is dripping wet.

DuoMax----

One of the men sitting at the velvet mesa sits back. His hair, white as the burning iridescence of his skin, gazes over your appearance. In a non-saqouiter gesture, he crooks his finger, beckoning you to him.

You feel your knees weakening below his gaze even as he?s looking upwards. He silently mouths you to stop a moment, and recognizing the change you cautiously stay yourself. He looks you over again, ?You?ve gotten yourself into a lot of trouble today? ? With unfettered speed he grabs your arm, pulling you off balance and towards him. As you stumble forward you feel a cold chill run through your wrist and the sound of tearing paper. His fingers squeeze your hand a bit, his vision locking your gaze to his desire, ?I doubt you?ll be missed.? You can hear the dripping of a faucet, the clanging of water to a glass bowl; its melody dueling with your life?s beating rhythm.

As you look towards his hand, you notice the blood dripping into a wine glass, your wrist leaking like a broken water main. The snow-colored man?s left hand grips a shimmering blade, dripping with the same dying essence.

-------

****.. this one wasn't my best -_-

Dimitri winces as the blade slides over hsi wrist, his blood slipping out of him. He stares at the red liquid dripping into the goblet, starting to feel light-headed as he begins to bleed to death.

"This is it than?" he mumbles in Russian as darkness begins to nibble at the edges of his vision. "The end of Dimitri Andrayedev? "

He looks at the pale man, still talking in Russian. "You could at least kill me quickly.." he mumbles, giving a half smile, an image of his family, seeing him off at the airport in Moscow. He'd never see them again. Never tell them he had won th Bradbury case. It was the end of his short existence on this Earth.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Finished with him, silver ring planted in his chest, Zharra was once more calm and comfortable. Not only had she capitalized on her most recent kill by taking over his den, she had also discovered his collection of ancient silver jewlrey. How sad, that he would be destroyed by the things he had kept so close to his heart. Finished with her theatrical sigh, Zharra stretched out luxuriously over the thick quilted bed and yawned deeply.

Rule one, never give yourself completely over to the enemy.

Rule two, leave an out, preferably one that doesn't involve agonizing pain.

Rule three, always clean up shop.

Neh, she could burn him with holy fire later. As for now, she was content to examine the silver pieces once by one and wonder why he kept them, when most of them obviously belonged to a woman. But according to his more recent stories, his mate was long dead. And these didn't look as though they had been disturbed for many years. Lycans were like that sometimes. She shrugged and closed the fine cherrywood lid. Then, she turned around and got dressed. Best to go back to the safehouse before anything else happened. Like....a long lost mate...returning? Zharra sighed inwardly.[/i]

"Oh how cliche."

[i]The distinctive howl of the hunting werewolf filled her ears. Instantly, she drew her silver blade and put the jewlrey box back where she had found it. From the footsteps, she sounded older, but no less dangerous. Zharra Chi-Rheh Dominae smiled thinly and braced herself. The female werewolf burst into the room, teeth bared, claws extended.[/i]

"Where is he?!?"

"Oh your mate? He had a nasty accident with a silver ring..... perhaps his wedding ring?"

"....."

[i]Blinded with rage and fury, the bîtch rushed her. Zharra threw the blade with her usual deadeye accuracy, and it lodged itself deep into the lycan's chest. The silver filtered through her veins instantly and she hit the ground. Dead and medium in the blink of an eye.[/i][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...