Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anime * A few Questions Some People Have *


Goku213
 Share

Recommended Posts

[font=comic sans ms][color=red]Ok, there's a few people round here that have asked me questions about DBZ, but i've not had the answers. So i remembered them and thought i'd come here with them. Also, 1 of the questions is mine that i had on another DBZ board, but nobody answered it right (by not right, i mean they was real confusing in their answers), that question will be the first one.

1) Goku is now dead over here. My question was, how long is it (in episodes, roughly) before he comes back, properly? I know he does it for 1 day, and i know he fights in Hell i think it is, but when does he come back to stay - how long is it from now until then??
If you can't answer in epps, cuz it could be a while, then a rough estimate would be appreciated. Like, is it longer than the whole time he was fighting Freiza? Cuz that lasted a looooooooong time. Is it longer than when he was training in the Caps Corp ship & fighting Freiza, or what? Cuz it wont be the same without him, and i'd like to know roughly, but as accurate as possible, how long it'll be before he comes back properly. I know that whats-his-name gives his life for Goku to come back for good, i juss wanna know how long it is from now until then.

2) Cell has juss regenerated himself from his brain cell. It shows what happens on tomorrows epp, and Gohan looks in a real bad way. Vegeta was firing blasts to stop Cell, Gohan's clothes were ripped & he was bleeding more, but Cell looked fine. I've read on many sites, and though they give different readings, they all have SSJ2 Gohan as being more powerful than Ultra-Perfect Cell. So why does it seem that Cell is giving Gohan such a beating? When Gohan, according to these readings, is better? I also noticed the SSj2 electricity around Cell. Hmmm. :confused:

3) Vegeta sacrifices himself somewhere along the line. Does he get wished back? How long does it take for him to come back?

4) Where, when and what makes, Goku turn SSJ2 and SSJ3?

5) Goku fights Pikkon, and i'm told he ends up in Hell with Freiza, Cell etc. Is that shown on TV? Are they seperate things (Hell & the Pikkon thing)?

There's more that i've forgotten, but it would be appreciated if someone could come and answer those 5.

Thanks[/color][/font]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku213 [/i]
[B][font=comic sans ms][color=red]

2) Cell has juss regenerated himself from his brain cell. It shows what happens on tomorrows epp, and Gohan looks in a real bad way. Vegeta was firing blasts to stop Cell, Gohan's clothes were ripped & he was bleeding more, but Cell looked fine. I've read on many sites, and though they give different readings, they all have SSJ2 Gohan as being more powerful than Ultra-Perfect Cell. So why does it seem that Cell is giving Gohan such a beating? When Gohan, according to these readings, is better? I also noticed the SSj2 electricity around Cell. Hmmm. :confused:[color=purple]Okay......for Gohan to increase the energy of his Kamehameha, so it would be powerful enough to defeat Cell's, he had to get encouragement from Goku. If it hadn't been for Goku's moral support, Gohan probably would've pussied out and given up like he'd done in the past. Technically, at the time, Gohan's SSJ2 form was slightly more powerful than Cell's Ultra Perfect stage. Gohan finally defeated Cell....(with the help of Goku from the upper world)....when he learned to harness his full potential(at the last minute.;)) [b]BTW: I'd only have to assume that Cell has Saiyan lightning around him, because his cells are partially composed of Saiyan DNA. So, when he powers up......he does it like a Saiyan.[/b][/color]

[/color][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku213 [/i]
[B][font=comic sans ms][color=red]
1) Goku is now dead over here. My question was, how long is it (in episodes, roughly) before he comes back, properly? I know he does it for 1 day, and i know he fights in Hell i think it is, but when does he come back to stay - how long is it from now until then??
If you can't answer in epps, cuz it could be a while, then a rough estimate would be appreciated. Like, is it longer than the whole time he was fighting Freiza? Cuz that lasted a looooooooong time. Is it longer than when he was training in the Caps Corp ship & fighting Freiza, or what? Cuz it wont be the same without him, and i'd like to know roughly, but as accurate as possible, how long it'll be before he comes back properly. I know that whats-his-name gives his life for Goku to come back for good, i juss wanna know how long it is from now until then.

2) Cell has juss regenerated himself from his brain cell. It shows what happens on tomorrows epp, and Gohan looks in a real bad way. Vegeta was firing blasts to stop Cell, Gohan's clothes were ripped & he was bleeding more, but Cell looked fine. I've read on many sites, and though they give different readings, they all have SSJ2 Gohan as being more powerful than Ultra-Perfect Cell. So why does it seem that Cell is giving Gohan such a beating? When Gohan, according to these readings, is better? I also noticed the SSj2 electricity around Cell. Hmmm. :confused:

3) Vegeta sacrifices himself somewhere along the line. Does he get wished back? How long does it take for him to come back?

4) Where, when and what makes, Goku turn SSJ2 and SSJ3?

5) Goku fights Pikkon, and i'm told he ends up in Hell with Freiza, Cell etc. Is that shown on TV? Are they seperate things (Hell & the Pikkon thing)?

There's more that i've forgotten, but it would be appreciated if someone could come and answer those 5.

Thanks[/color][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ichi: Uhh Episodes?... I don't remember... but he stays dead till somewhere near the end... it's not like you don't see him throughout the rest... he's on earth the while he fights Majin Vegita. It's a while.... don't remember how long it is... could be longer or shorter than the Furiiza saga.... it's been a while since I've watched it.

Ni: Already answered...

San: Yes, he kills himself in an attempt to kill Buu, and yes he is wished back... after Buu blows up the Earth i do believe....

Shi: I don't remember where he turns SS-J 2 but it's either while he is fighting Buu or Vegita..... and he goes SS-J 3 while fighting Buu

Go: Piku-han is still in heaven... or whatever you want to call it.... and I don't think you see him again.... however you do see him in Movie 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku213 [/i]
[B][font=comic sans ms][color=red]Ok, there's a few people round here that have asked me questions about DBZ, but i've not had the answers. So i remembered them and thought i'd come here with them. Also, 1 of the questions is mine that i had on another DBZ board, but nobody answered it right (by not right, i mean they was real confusing in their answers), that question will be the first one.

1) Goku is now dead over here. My question was, how long is it (in episodes, roughly) before he comes back, properly? I know he does it for 1 day, and i know he fights in Hell i think it is, but when does he come back to stay - how long is it from now until then??
If you can't answer in epps, cuz it could be a while, then a rough estimate would be appreciated. Like, is it longer than the whole time he was fighting Freiza? Cuz that lasted a looooooooong time. Is it longer than when he was training in the Caps Corp ship & fighting Freiza, or what? Cuz it wont be the same without him, and i'd like to know roughly, but as accurate as possible, how long it'll be before he comes back properly. I know that whats-his-name gives his life for Goku to come back for good, i juss wanna know how long it is from now until then.

2) Cell has juss regenerated himself from his brain cell. It shows what happens on tomorrows epp, and Gohan looks in a real bad way. Vegeta was firing blasts to stop Cell, Gohan's clothes were ripped & he was bleeding more, but Cell looked fine. I've read on many sites, and though they give different readings, they all have SSJ2 Gohan as being more powerful than Ultra-Perfect Cell. So why does it seem that Cell is giving Gohan such a beating? When Gohan, according to these readings, is better? I also noticed the SSj2 electricity around Cell. Hmmm. :confused:

3) Vegeta sacrifices himself somewhere along the line. Does he get wished back? How long does it take for him to come back?

4) Where, when and what makes, Goku turn SSJ2 and SSJ3?

5) Goku fights Pikkon, and i'm told he ends up in Hell with Freiza, Cell etc. Is that shown on TV? Are they seperate things (Hell & the Pikkon thing)?

There's more that i've forgotten, but it would be appreciated if someone could come and answer those 5.

Thanks[/color][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]


1) I dunno, but Gokou does get his life back from the man entrapped w/i the Zed Sword.

2) Gohan is stronger, but the energy drained from him when his arm got shitted made him just about equal w/ Ultra Perfect Cell.

3) Majin Vejita sacrafices himself in a Kamikaze attempt to kill Buu. This fails miserably. King Emma sends him back to help the Z fighters, even though Vegi is dead, Vejita gets wished back later on in Buu Saga.

4) Gokou trained in the afterlife, sucka. He gained SSJ2/3 in the afterlife sucka. And he shows SSJ2 for the first time against Majin Vejita sucka. And SSJ3 vs. Fat Buu in episode 245, sucka.

5. 1, he never ends up in hell sucka. In GT, Dr. Myuu and Dr. Gero create Supaa Junanagou to take over the earth. They trap Gokou in hell to keep him from stopping Super Junanagou. Gokou gets released by Piccolo, but by doing this Piccoro is stuck in hell. Sucka.

(Note: I DON"T MEAN ANYTHING BY THE SUCKA, but if you watch WWF wrestling listen to Booker T. talk)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

2) Gohan is stronger, but the energy drained from him when his arm got shitted made him just about equal w/ Ultra Perfect Cell.
[/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, gohan's arm got all torn up when cell was about to kill vegeta--gohan dove in front of the blast to save vegeta. there was no time to block it. before that happened, he was fine.

*thank you gohan for saving vegeta!*
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Jabroni3:16
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]



(Note: I DON"T MEAN ANYTHING BY THE SUCKA, but if you watch WWF wrestling listen to Booker T. talk) [/B][/QUOTE]
Watch out he might whip out the spinerooni on your arse. I am not helpfull in this area beacuse i myself haven't seen any episodes past what has been shown on CN, i might however be able to get some GT or newer DBZ episodes from friends who have all of DragonBall/Z/GT, tryin' real hard to get them...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]I thought gokou whent SSJ3 while fighting Janemba. I watched his transformation a while back, and it was in front of janemba [/B][/QUOTE]

That was in movie 12.... which has no relation to the series and plus it came out after he had turned SS-J 3 fighting Buu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...