Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
A: Well, he really ony RULED at the very end of the 3rd age. And he died in 120 of the Fourth age.. so 120 years is my guess. If I'm wrong..well :P

B: Morgoth lost something in his battle against Fingolfin, what was it?
Posted
A: Throrondor

Ok, this one is nearly impossible... I'll check back as often as I can... PM me PLEASE before posting your question, to see if it is right.

Q: In what month did Túrin gaze on the host of the Lord of Dor-Lómin assembled in his hall?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...