OtakuBoards

LOTR trivia (may contain spoilers)

Radaghast

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'ts Smaug the Golden.

Yeah, I agree, you guys are coming up with some really hard questions, one's that are barely in the reach of my mind without having to look in the book, and alot of the times i do. So I agree with Drix, lets tone down the difficulty of the questions somewhat to let it be more acessible to more than three.

Lets see the levels of questions we can do:

Q: Who is Galadriel's husband?
(Drix and Youkai, try to wait a while to let someone else answer. If it's been a while, go ahead and post. Thanks)

Guest Skyechild91
A: The mountain of Fire. I was just about to answer the firt one... That is another name for it, but it might not b the one your looking for. Tell me if it isnt, and ill chnge my ost, but for now...

Q: What was the beast that the Ring Wraiths rode after their horses were destroyed?

[color=crimson]I had to go find the book and read that part again.

Answer: Fell Beast (I like to call it Wraith on Wings)

Question: What was Galadriel's gift to Sam in the book? And, why did she give it to him? (it makes more sense to people who don't know if you answer the second one too)

~Lumi ^_^[/color]

Guest PippinRoxMySox
i know it's a bit late...but sorry for the goldberry thing...was getting confused whether sam named a son after tom or a daughter after goldberry...many apologies to those i confused

-colleenie

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GuardianStorm [/i]
[B]Damn! I can only think of one! Does that count? Ill post it if tis okay. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] Obviously if you don't know the answers [i]don't post[/i].

It's called spam, and it isn't allowed. And you didn't even give the one reason you know...geesh...[/size]

Well, he's given his mithril coat at Rivendell.. sooo let's see.

1) Great orc attacking him in balin's tomb (the movie was wrong, it was not a troll that hit Frodo)

2)When Shagrat and Gorbag fought over it, it resulted in their deaths allowing sam to save Frodo from Cirith Ungol.

3)An orc arrow as he rode in the aduin. It would've penetrated his back.

4)When [spoiler] Sauruman (Sharkey) [/spoiler] stabs him when they return to the shire. The knife glances off the hard metal.

well your question was damn hard, I'll compliment mine with an easy question: What battle was Isulder killed, in which the ring dropped into the Aduin?

[size=1] Well, since you haven't asked a question, I might as well. Now, I'd firstly like to say that I don't know much lol. I haven't read the books for a while and all, and it's just such a mesh of all these names and stuff, it's hard to remember it all. But I'll give a Q I suppose.

Is this cemented to only LoTR trivia? Bahhumbug. Well, if it isn't, my question shall be:

What is Gurthang (My old RPG character name..mm..)?

Or, if not, hm...

*thinks*

Is Saruman killed? If so, explain how. If he isn't, explain if he escaped, or how he wasn't killed.

Easy as hell, I'm sure. I couldn't think of much better..

Edit: Well, now you added one lol. I'll just leave my questions up...you can disregard them as far as I'm concerned, or answer them.[/size]