• Undertaker
    • Jeff Hardy
    • Rey Mysterio
    • Booker T
    • The Rock
    • Hulk Hogan
    • Goldberg
    • Triple H

Jeff Hardy isn't even a WWE wrestler any more. He was fired from the company months ago. Hulk Hogan isn't in the WWE anymore, either.

My favorite wrestler isn't even on that list (in fact, my three favorite wrestlers from both RAW and Smackdown! aren't even on your list).

My favorite wrestler right now is Chris Jericho. First of all, he has the best mic skills in the WWE. The man can cut an amazing promo with little effort. He doesn't have a talk show on RAW for nothing, you know.

Second, the man knows how to be a heel. With just a few simple words or actions, he can get the crowd to absolutely hate him. He can also get the crowd to love him just as fast (the crowd was going crazy with "Y2J!" chants after he beat up Christian). A wrestler who can have the crowd in the palm of his hand like that has to be pretty special.

Third, and most important, he has actual wrestling skills. A lot of guys in the WWE manage to get by without being very good at wrestling. Chris, however, is one of the best, if not the best, though it's debatable, in the business right now. He's one of the rare guys who can make a bad wrestler good, a good wrestler great, and a great wrestler...well, let's just say it's something special.

Just in case you were wondering, my two other favorites on RAW are Shawn Michaels and Christian, while my favorites on Smackdown! are Kurt Angle, Matt Hardy and Eddy Guerrero (with John Cena and Chris Benoit not too far behind).

None of mine are on the list neither. My favorites from SmackDown is John Cena and Matt Hardy(Version 1). My favorites from Raw is Kane(just keep on burning) and Test.

By the why what ever happened to the rumor that Bret Hart was returning.

[size=1] I heard that Bret Hart was going to return at Wrestlemania XX, though I'm not sure how credible it is, since there is no official WWE word yet.

My favourite wrestler from Raw is stone Cold steve Austin, he started the "WWE attitude" which revolutionized wrestling to what it is today, the main event at Wrestlemania XIV is still one of my favorite matches of all time, right up there with the Shaun Michaels/Razor ramone ladder match at Westlemania X

Hulk Hogan is also one of my favorites, the first wrestler I ever knew and the main face behd Wrestlemania 1, Mick Foley, aka Dude Love, Cactus Jack, and Mankind, also gets big respect from me for the amazing hardcore stuff he has doen in the ring. [/size]

It's hard to say, really. There is a huge laundry list of wrestlers I like almost equally. Unfortunately, they're mostly under utilized talent. Off the top of my head, I like The Rock, Rob Van Dam, Randy Orton, Batista, John Cena, Rey Mysterio Jr., Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, Spanky, Christian, Chris Jericho, and both Guerros.

The Rock and Kurt Angle always belong at the top of my list. They're the best in the business. The Rock may lack in technical skill, but his charisma is incredible and many of his promos become instant classics. What he lacks in the ring, he makes up for with consistency. He can miss six months due to his film career and produce like he never left. And, his mannerisms in the ring always make his matches entertaining to watch. It's like he tells a story.

Kurt Angle is like today's Bret Hart. He's got it all. His wrestling fundamentals are only rivaled by Chris Benoit. I've literally ordered pay per views just because they had a match together on the card. Plus, like The Rock and Chris Jericho, Angle is fantastic on the mic. He's proven that at a whim he can be a huge heel, like Triple H, or a strong face, like The Rock.

In the long run, I'm looking forward to see what the WWE will do with John Cena and Randy Orton. By my estimation, they have all the credentials necessary to be top players in the business. Their styles of delivering promos are incredible, they've got the look, and their skills in the ring are adequate. If I had to pick five of my favorites, I'd try my best to include them in that list.

Perhaps I'll elaborate more when I have the time.

Rey is awesome man! I love the way he just spins and bounces of the ropes as if he were on wires or something. And you know who is starting to piss me off? Brock Lesner. What the hell is that man's problem? He was cool when he helped the underdog, was friends with Kurt and F-5ed Vince, but now that he is on that rampage, he is a total @$$hole. What do ya'll think about him?

I think you're taking wrestling a bit too seriously, heh.

That's just Brock Lesnar's character - that's not how he acts in real life lol. He's not gonna grab some old lady and F5 her in the middle of the street or something.

To be honest, I think that the heel turn was needed. Brock Lesnar, in my opinion, didn't really make a convincing face - he's much better as a heel (though, I'd rather he didn't align himself with Vince freaking McMahon - the man needs to get the hell off of TV). There was a serious lack of top heels on Smackdown since Kurt Angle turned face and Brock fills the void quite well (now if only Matt Hardy would get a massive push, we'd be in business).

[color=indigo]I used to love Goldberg back in the WCW, but I don't think they are doing a good job with his story lines in the WWE.

The Rock is such a great mic man that it is hard not to like him. I think that he may be my all time favorite wrestler.

I do think that John Cena and Shawn O'Hare are both phenomenal talents...Cena has great mic skills and is a pretty solid wrestler, O'Haire is just a beast, they need to market him better.[/color]

Guest nightwingfan
My Fav. has to be, Chris Benoit.

On Smackdown, I also like Spanky, Angle, Brock, Haas/Benjamin, Misterio, and Rhyno.

On Raw, I like,

RVD, Jericho, Christian, Dreamer, Rico, Stevie Richards, and Spike Dudley.(All the underutilzed guys)

I can not stand Brock Lesner any more. I mean he has turned into a serious jerk on the show. I also hate Vince. What kind of man could do to his daughter what Vince does to Stephanie? I know it is mostly fake, but regardless, what he does to he and allows others to do t her is out of line. I love the way she stands up against her father and any other *** that gets in her wya. GO STEPHANIE!

How can you not have John Cena on the poll he is the BEST. I'm just kidding. My fav is the peoples choice. kidding again. Mine is the one and only people's champion, The Rock. But there's something about John Cena I like he is mad funny to me for a reason. "WORD LIFE. YOU CAN'T SEE ME." That guy makes my laugh.

My favorite Wrestler is Rey Mysterio. He has awesome moves and can move quite fast for a shorty. the moves he does amazes me because they are things some people have never seen before. I also like the 619! and every time he comes out he has a different mask on. GO REY!!!

• 3 months later...
I couldnt say but im a huge Huge Edge Head but thrn also think rey mestrio rocks cause he just so amazing and if i was awrestler i would wantthem to in my corner. But here a new subject for da guys Who is everybodies fav Diva. Mine is stacy kiebler she is so fine.

Guest Inuyasha7575
My fav. wrestlers have to be Jeff Hardy,Rey Mysterio,John Cena,Goldberg,and My fav. wrestler of all has to be The Hurricane.

• 3 weeks later...
Ironically, my two favorite wrestlers are both named Chris, Chris Beniot and Chris Jericho. Beniot is the best technical wrestler in the business today. Every move he does, be it at a house show or Wrestlemania, is smooth, aggressive, and technically perfect. I have never seen him miss a spot with anyone above the level of oh say.....Mark Henry (worst wrestler ever). And even though his diving head-butt is ridiculously USELESS, It allows his technical style to adapt to even the most extreme matches, case in point, his of the cage diving headbutts to Angle. While not technically sound, they are just as thrilling as a 5 Star Frog Splash or Diving Moonsault. And while Beniot may not be the best speaker (he's not bad, he's just better at wrestling, so why do anything else?) I like Jericho for all the same reasons as Shinmaru. He truely is the MVP of RAW.

Kane is my favorite, has been since he first appeared back in October of 97 when he interfered in the first ever Hell in a Cell match between Undertaker and HBK. Obviously he's not the greatest of wrestler, all though is far from bad, I mainly like him for his character. A mysterious, masked monster who destroyed people left and right just for the hell of it. By looking at how cheap his costume/mask looked when he first came, you could just tell he wasn't supposed to be a long time character, but apparently, and thankfully, a lot of the fan took to him. Eventually, he lost the whole monster thing, but I still liked him, I couldn't stop liking him, even after they unmasked him I thought for sure I wouldn't like him any more, but I do. Maybe not quite as much, because they always handle him so badly, but I still like him. I want him to be like he was when he first came though, a heel who actually destroys people, not a so called monster who's getting his *** beat week in and week out by the likes of Shane McMahon.

Besides Kane, Rob Van Dam is my other favorite along with other under used, unappreciated talent. Such as Chris Kanyon, Matt Hardy, Chris Benoit (Currently in a push, but Triple H will ruin it), Batista, etc. As for my favorite women wrestler, well that's easy, Victoria. She's the best women's wrestler in the company, and she's actually very entertaining to watch usually because of the way she acts. A lot of times if someone has a crazy gimmick, they don't quite show it in a match as much as they would during an interview or something. But Victoria always keeps it up, and she screams stuff like "I hate you Trish!" while beating up Trish Stratus. She's awesome. Hopefully, her little face push doesn't interfere with her crazy gimmick, and she actually wins the Women's Championship because she deserves it.

My brother and I are huge wrestling fans. Here's our answer:

[list=1]
[*]GOLDBERG!!!!! He's strong, awsome, and aggressive all the way. WHOOAAA!!!
[*]THE ROCK!!! He never gives up (this was back in the days; still the same), great singer (cute voice), funny comedian, and...cute. Heck, my family loves him.
[*]Stone Cold Steve Austin all the way. He was my first hero when I've first started watching WWE (which use to be WWF). All heck, he's himself and that rocks.
[/list=1]
There're more; like RVD (the man), Rey Misterio, and Hulk Hogan("what'cha gonna do brother?")

Although, there should be more to your list. Can't forgot Foley man; he's my haordcore favorite!!:D Also, the divas like Trish, Lita, Tory, and CHINA!!!!:D (my first favorite woman superstar)

Oooohhh..... :sleep: so much to know in so little time. I love them all; they ROCK!!:D :D :excited: