OtakuBoards

SD Gundam

Sanosuke159

Oh, its a mockery of the Gundam universe that the orignal creators put there sweat and blood into. I trully wish it were never created. Its not hat i'm bashing it, but in my opinion it shoudl be played on Nick Jr., not Toonami. Its story is as deep as Hamtaro aka a rain puddle.

Guest Anime_Forever
I love SD Gundam. Its my favorite Gundam series even if it is a ploy to sell more Gundam merchandise. And dont worry... once SD Gundam is over, Zeta Gundam will take its place.

Ha, Zako, SD Gundam has to be one of the weirdest anime's I've ever seen. Zako Zakko.

It's just funny to watch the super deformed gundam's, Zako, and zeon mobile suites, jump around and fight each other. Zako, Zako.

I also like the show's quirky humor that they add to the battles, and the Zako Zako hour is great.

But I find it odd that they changed Zaku to Zako....:therock: Oh well, the little green dudes are still funny, Zako Zako.:D

I have to agree that SD gundam is nothing but a mockery of the real stuff and it's about as stupid and mindless as Hamtaro.. .However,it is nice to have a lighter take on the gundams,and I say this rather grudgingly.It's nice to have a half hour everyday after school in which I can be totally mindless--and to the tune of my favorite anime series.It's rather stupid,as the gundam's have no pilots and seem to walk around of their own accord. . .Isn't that just a rip off of Transformers.. .?

Hmm... gundam s.d...... what can we say.... Uh, it stinks? Where are the sexy pilots? Where's the blood shed? My little sister like it. She likes play house disney and nick jr. Why in the world did the people in toonami even give that show a passing glance? I have to admit, i love hamtaro! I could sing the theme song all day! *sorry to get off topic*

there is no reason to not cancal it, i personally think it is crap, so does everyone else...

mabey we should go to their headquarters and blow them all to hell!

[COLOR=darkblue]Oi ve, more griping. Look all I can say is what I said in the previous thread about S.D. gundam. Think back to when G-Gundam aired and everyone was raising heck about it and then when it was over everyone was like "Oh happy joy joy its over and done with." Does everyone gripe about something new?! I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm flamming but this is just ridiculous, I challenge all of you who have griped about it to sit down and watch today's episode [b]all the way through till the end.[/b] Because the series has taken a decent stretch I mean look at this series and then if you do some research there were other S.D. Gundam series.

Okay off my rant about that issue, I would personally say I find the show rather as a spoof of the gundam series and its rather entertaining. I mean look at Zero he looks a lot like Wing Gundam Zero from Endless Waltz and has an arrogant combination of Heero, Treize, and Zechs. More like the sophistication of Zechs and Treize. Bakunetsumaru is a total spoof of Domon Kasshu and God Gundam's attack and they sure captured the yelling style of Domon. And then we go to Captain Gundam, he is a real spoof of all of the UC gundams and then has the persona of Amuro Ray seeing as how he tends to act like he's always left out of the crowd etc. Anyways this show really is funny and deserves a little recognition.[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stealth Knight
Actually, now that I think about it, it does kinda suck. It mostly should be for little children. Who has ever heard of a talking gundam. Since it is a new series, though, I think that the creators should have made the SD Force and the Evil Axis completely different instead of making them look just about the same as all of the other robots of the other gundam series. But I can see why the gundam look the same in the face because all of the other gundams look just about the same in the face, but the bodies are all different.

I think it's getting even more annoying as the days go by. It is definitely wasteful and stupid. It has some good qualities, yes, but it is kind of corny. I think it should be cancelled, yes. At first I liked it okay, but now I don't

I never liked SD Gundam. It undermines the entire series by not having Gundam pilots, by having little cute Gundam, by having Gundam not being made by man. This show has changed every thing in the Gundam world. Gundam used to be aimed toward older people where now it is aimed toward little kids. I say cancel this shiw right now and bring back G Gundam or Gundam Wing.