Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok im counting on you..(all you dbz experts out there)

i was wondering, after gohan gets his "mystic " ability..and ssj2..does he ever go ssj3/ssj4/golden orzullu (<--sp!?!?) cuz i havent seen many pics of him from past the buu saga...can some one plz fill me in
Posted
Hehe they are right....But i have never seen ssj 3 gohan. Ive seen ssj 4 and its really realistic!
Posted
This is start 2 get annoyin.......there is no DB AF, no Gohan SSJ3 or 4, no Gokou SSJ5 or 6........when he goez mystic he can neva go SSJ again. The pic that it shows SSJ4 Gohan holdin a book is completely fake......
Posted
They are right. Gohan never goes Ssj3 or Ssj4. Even though the Ssj4 pics look amazingly real. Gohan stops transforming when he finally gets Mystic. Or at least that's what I understood from it.
Posted
SORRY , DARK BUT YES HE TRANSFORM INTO SSJ IN THE BABE SAGA IN GT WHEN HES FIGHTING GOTEN HE TRANSFORM. PEOPLE GOHAN WILL NEVER TRANSFORMN INTO SSJ3/4 .


I WILL LIKE TO SEE THAT GOHAN PIC OF HIM IN LV 4 CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THE ADDRESS.:)
Posted
WHY do people post these threads....they suck alot..they speak of "DBAF" and such "SSJ100" why, when they have the info, do they say?
Posted
yep SSJ4 gohan is fake I also seen pics of SSJ3 Vegeta but he skips SSJ3 and goes SSJ4 so thats fake also the only Saiyan that has reached every level is Goku
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]yep SSJ4 gohan is fake I also seen pics of SSJ3 Vegeta but he skips SSJ3 and goes SSJ4 so thats fake also the only Saiyan that has reached every level is Goku [/B][/QUOTE]

im going now missing the new eps of DBZ
Posted
jeez....you guys havent even read my topic ...it says i "havent"...seen any pics of gohan ssj3 or ssj4 and i dont even beleive in db af...i was just wondering if he ever does go ssj3 and thanx for the help,now i know he doesnt
Posted
Told yea cuz if you ever see SSJ 4 Gohan you would think he is real cuz it looks really real but its fake.......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]yep SSJ4 gohan is fake I also seen pics of SSJ3 Vegeta but he skips SSJ3 and goes SSJ4 so thats fake also the only Saiyan that has reached every level is Goku [/B][/QUOTE]:cool:I thought that when Vegeta is possesed by bebi that it was a different version of SSJ3.:confused:
Posted
I think it sucks that he quit fighting from what I hear.:babble:

Oh! Also, I saw the picture of SSJ4 Gohan. Anyone (well, alomost anyone) can tell that's fake.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...