Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
^.^ Okey dokey, Magdalena ^.^ Mmmm... Ginger's hot...

Semjaza Azazel: Well then what CD did my friend let me borrow? It's before Thirteenth Step, I'm pretty sure... I dunno, I guess she mighta lied, do you know waht it's called?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]Mitch, I wish I could send you a copy of the first album. It's got great lyrics, too. ^_^[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] Nike Spokesman: Just do it.

Eh.

I haven't even really ever talked to you now that I realize it lol. Either you block everyone but your friends on your name...or you have a new one. Either way I don't have it or I don't see you...I'm basically saying this because it would be fun to talk to you.

Otherwise, I wish you could send me a copy like you wish you could send me a copy too. But Tony says he'll be sending the CD to me since I brought it up...and now he says he has CDs to burn with, so we're in business.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][size=1] Nike Spokesman: Just do it.

Eh.

I haven't even really ever talked to you now that I realize it lol. Either you block everyone but your friends on your name...or you have a new one. Either way I don't have it or I don't see you...I'm basically saying this because it would be fun to talk to you.

Otherwise, I wish you could send me a copy like you wish you could send me a copy too. But Tony says he'll be sending the CD to me since I brought it up...and now he says he has CDs to burn with, so we're in business.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]If I had money to ship it and a CD burner and some blank CDs, I would do it today. I just don't have those sort of resources.

If you want to talk to me, my AIM is PinkAngelAsuki. I'm not on much, but if you see me on, just send me an IM. ^_^[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...