OtakuBoards

A Perfect Circle

Semjaza

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]Mitch, I wish I could send you a copy of the first album. It's got great lyrics, too. ^_^[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] Nike Spokesman: Just do it.

Eh.

I haven't even really ever talked to you now that I realize it lol. Either you block everyone but your friends on your name...or you have a new one. Either way I don't have it or I don't see you...I'm basically saying this because it would be fun to talk to you.

Otherwise, I wish you could send me a copy like you wish you could send me a copy too. But Tony says he'll be sending the CD to me since I brought it up...and now he says he has CDs to burn with, so we're in business.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][size=1] Nike Spokesman: Just do it.

Eh.

I haven't even really ever talked to you now that I realize it lol. Either you block everyone but your friends on your name...or you have a new one. Either way I don't have it or I don't see you...I'm basically saying this because it would be fun to talk to you.

Otherwise, I wish you could send me a copy like you wish you could send me a copy too. But Tony says he'll be sending the CD to me since I brought it up...and now he says he has CDs to burn with, so we're in business.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]If I had money to ship it and a CD burner and some blank CDs, I would do it today. I just don't have those sort of resources.

If you want to talk to me, my AIM is PinkAngelAsuki. I'm not on much, but if you see me on, just send me an IM. ^_^[/color][/size]