OtakuBoards

The Best fight

Tatsumi Shinsu

This is kinda interesting, cuz at the board i was at before i came here, pretty much 90% of the replies was Piccolo Vs Android 17.

Anyway, my favourite fight was Freiza Vs Goku on Namek. I hadn't read any summaries on any sites, so i didn't know what was going to happen. Goku about to die, then he throws the bomb, everything thinks Freiza is dead, he's back, kills Krillin, Goku goes SSJ, Freiza goes to blow the planet, Goku ends up killing Freiza, but still has to escape. ****, the tension. lol. Freiza is the best bad guy, everything about him was perfect for a bad guy, voice, everything. So that's my favourite battle. Went on for ages too which was a good thing.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Actually, the spirit bomb was introduced in the first Goku vs Vegeta fight! He gave it to Krillen, Krillen missed Vegeta, but then Gohan rebounded it and it hit Vegeta! [/B][/QUOTE]

what? i though goku learned it from king kai. but, then again, i'm no expert on the earlier dbz episodes.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

what? i though goku learned it from king kai. but, then again, i'm no expert on the earlier dbz episodes. [/B][/QUOTE]

son gokou learns the genki-dama from kaio, he uses it whilst training, he also uses it against vegita-sama, he charged it up but before using it got clobbered by vegita in his ape form, he gave kuririn what was left of it, the genki-dama was also used against furiza in the furiza saga and against buu in the buu saga....

well furiza WAS lord of the universe, he lived his life having people fearing him, he taunted people and they would never dream of taunting him back, so when son gokou taunted him back, it really pi$$ed him off because it was something he was not used to....

[COLOR=indigo]Well, I thought that the Frieza vs. Goku fight went on a bit TOO long... It started to get boring... Anyway it's still a good fight, but my favourite is the Vegeta vs. Goku, Krillen, Gohan and Yajirobe (well, he did help, didn't he?). That fight was so cool, it was the first time Vegeta used his Gallet Gun.

Yes, and about the Genki-Dama, Goku was charging up for it but then he got crippled/paralyzed and gave the remaining energy to Krillen, who missed Vegeta and hit Gohan then rebounded (this is because the Genki-Dama cannot hurt anyone who is good hearted) and it hit Vegeta.[/COLOR]