Tatsumi Shinsu Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 My favorite character is Gohan. I think he is the coolest.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 vegeta's the best, there is no comparison. if anyone dares argue w/ me, you know what i'll do. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Chib Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]vegeta's the best, there is no comparison. if anyone dares argue w/ me, you know what i'll do. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE] Vegeta is the best, but I like his son better. The purple hair is very attractive. :babble:
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i] [B] Vegeta is the best, but I like his son better. The purple hair is very attractive. :babble: [/B][/QUOTE] heh, he's even cuter when he has his hair long....
Chib Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] heh, he's even cuter when he has his hair long.... [/B][/QUOTE] I know. Aren't he sweet.
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 :love: [COLOR=red][FONT=courier new]VEGETA[/FONT] [/COLOR] :love:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Fav Guy: Mirai Trunks! :D Right after his training with Vegeta! Fav Gal: PAN! Who else?
Guest Pikeon Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Goku is a punk. HE is going to give up a fight with cell. Just like how PIccolo backed out from that shin person.
amibasuki Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]Fav Guy: Mirai Trunks! :D Right after his training with Vegeta! [/B][/QUOTE] :love: hear-hear! :love: fave saiyan: Trunks fave girl: Videl fave Z fighter (other than saiyans): Piccolo and Tien
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 i guess bulma's good for one thing---she did give trunks the purple hair.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]i guess bulma's good for one thing---she did give trunks the purple hair. [/B][/QUOTE] what? her hair isn't purple though....HOW DID HE GET HIS PURPLE HAIR ANYWAYS? now that a question no can truly answer. lol
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] what? her hair isn't purple though....HOW DID HE GET HIS PURPLE HAIR ANYWAYS? now that a question no can truly answer. lol [/B][/QUOTE] Maybe the Black and aqua blue...meshed and it came out all purply and stuff..LMAOOOOO:laugh: I know I'm real stupid...I'll shut up now...hehehe:angel:
k9* Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 oh don't shut up lady saya-jin, that's exactly what i was going to say. it's the only explanation i can see.
Guest gemini1313 Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Goku rox j00 [H]ard. what is the difference between vegeta and vegeta-sama ?? if there is any?
piccolo Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] what? her hair isn't purple though....HOW DID HE GET HIS PURPLE HAIR ANYWAYS? now that a question no can truly answer. lol [/B][/QUOTE] Dr. Brief, Bulma's father has purple hair. It's skip gene. In GT, Trunks hair is too purple, I don't know where he get it from. May be it's a different artist who want to give Trunks a new look.:D
BlueTearDrop Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I like Vegeta cuz he got attitude and Trunks cuz umm I donno Umm His Hair.... and umm o well he cool too:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now