Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]mirai no trunks is much cuter than present trunks.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree 100%. He's so shy too.
Posted
:cool: Hey I'm not gay or anything but there is a big difference in the way they look.For instance, Mirai Trunks is a little bit bigger than Trunks and when I say bigger I mean.........buffer or has more muscle.:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]mirai no trunks is much cuter than present trunks.... [/B][/QUOTE]
You are sooooo correct!!!!:love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, I'm always right, and he looks even cuter when he has his hair long like when he had it when he came out of the room of spirit and time.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know, he look the best. He's such a hunk.
Posted
I dunno! Such a hard choice! I've always been a big fan of Trunks with short hair... he's just drop dead gorgous... but Mirai no Trunks doesn't have that.... weirdness to him that GT Trunks does.... maybe it's cause GT Trunks grew up with Goten and his dad and stuff.... however I still think he has an attraction toward men... maybe not only men, but deffinantly other men in sometype of way.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]should've known you'd reply to this, transtic. maybe one day i'll bring you trunks wearing nothing but a bow for you to unwrap. [/B][/QUOTE]

:):):):):)

hehehe! ::blushes::
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]

Chibi Trunks:*sniff* *sniff* you didnt say you'll hit back dad *sniff*
[/B][/QUOTE]

Vegeta: well i didn't say i wouldn't, did i? now dry your tears, we're going to the park.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...