Avalon Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Who's cuter?? Mirai Trunks or Trunks? Because they don't look alike and i like Mirai Trunks better though[/COLOR] :love:
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 mirai no trunks is much cuter than present trunks....
Chib Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]mirai no trunks is much cuter than present trunks.... [/B][/QUOTE] I agree 100%. He's so shy too.
Guest gojay Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 :cool: Hey I'm not gay or anything but there is a big difference in the way they look.For instance, Mirai Trunks is a little bit bigger than Trunks and when I say bigger I mean.........buffer or has more muscle.:)
Avalon Posted October 4, 2001 Author Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]mirai no trunks is much cuter than present trunks.... [/B][/QUOTE] You are sooooo correct!!!!:love:
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 heh, I'm always right, and he looks even cuter when he has his hair long like when he had it when he came out of the room of spirit and time....
Chib Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]heh, I'm always right, and he looks even cuter when he has his hair long like when he had it when he came out of the room of spirit and time.... [/B][/QUOTE] I know, he look the best. He's such a hunk.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 i think they're equally cute. mirai is sexy, but chibi is so little & tries to act like vegeta.
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 actually we are comparing mirai no trunks to the trunks from gt....
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 oh, i've never seen gt so it didn't even occur to me.
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 they both basically look the same, but we think mirai no trunks just looks cuter anyway....
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 probably it's the whole "tortured youth" thing.
Subzeroice Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 They both Trunks, but Marai Trunks is much much better.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I dunno! Such a hard choice! I've always been a big fan of Trunks with short hair... he's just drop dead gorgous... but Mirai no Trunks doesn't have that.... weirdness to him that GT Trunks does.... maybe it's cause GT Trunks grew up with Goten and his dad and stuff.... however I still think he has an attraction toward men... maybe not only men, but deffinantly other men in sometype of way.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 should've known you'd reply to this, transtic. maybe one day i'll bring you trunks wearing nothing but a bow for you to unwrap.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]should've known you'd reply to this, transtic. maybe one day i'll bring you trunks wearing nothing but a bow for you to unwrap. [/B][/QUOTE] :):):):):) hehehe! ::blushes::
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 I like Mirai Trunks look, it's i must say :tasty: But I like Chibi's attitude ahhhhhhhhh Drinks aspirin...thought too much:rolleyes:
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 yeah, the vegeta family will do that to ya...
Kyoofu Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [COLOR=purple]Mirai no Trunks is waaaayyy better. GT Trunks is just too different to come close.[/COLOR]
Trunks02 Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 Mirai Trunks is kewl Chibi Trunks:*sniff* *sniff* you didnt say you'll hit back dad *sniff* :( hehe:D
Trunks02 Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [SIZE=6] IM THE CUTEST!!!!! [/SIZE] cause im mirai trunks :laugh: :D
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i] [B] Chibi Trunks:*sniff* *sniff* you didnt say you'll hit back dad *sniff* [/B][/QUOTE] Vegeta: well i didn't say i wouldn't, did i? now dry your tears, we're going to the park.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now