Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm not sure how much of a problem this is for anyone else, but it's been keeping me off of OB for the past few days (I'm lucky to even be able to post this and the last few posts I've made).

Lately, I've been suffering severe lag on OtakuBoards and their affiliates (i.e. myOtaku.com and The Otaku.com). These are the only websites I experience any hint of lag on, so I'm pretty sure it's not a problem with my computer. Also, the lag happens on other computers I go on as well (it's happened on my mother's computer and at my school computers). Also, OtakuSennen has told me that he was having lag as well, so I know it's not just in my general area.

Any and all advice or help on this matter would be immensely appreciated.
Posted
I'm guessing everyone is. It's probably just an issue with the server. I find that it only happens at high traffic internet times, and usually rectifies itself pretty quickly.
Posted
[color=#707875]I'm using a relatively slow school computer right now...and my home connection is only narrowband. Yet I've had no slowdown issues here.

So I really can't answer your question. Perhaps Adam or Justin could comment on this issue.[/color]
Posted
I have a little lag, but then again I have optimum online and a cable modem. Some times when I click on a link on this site, it loads normally, but messes up the HTML. It goes through like half a code, then the rest is left blank. Posts apear cut off and stuff.

Semjaza Azazel yes, I have notcied it not happen around 4 AM and be slower in the afternoon.
Posted
Well, not many members are on right now... maybe 15? But it's still early on in the morning and I'm sure a lot of others are browsing theOtaku, so meh... and yes, lag here is pretty bad.
Posted
Isabele = server-draining bizznitch.

Adam explained it somewhere. Too lazy to find it, but that's why it was down earlier and supposedly why it's slow right now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...