Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh my! A threadness for my randomness of animationsness! You may view the cool, the serious, the action-packed, the confusing, the odd, the really odd, the odoress, the happy, the sad, the romantic, the whatever animations I make! Wee!

To start it off, here's...

[B]Toucheredness!!!!11[/B]
Posted
O_O [i]My,[/i] that certainly IS random. But perhaps one of the funniest things I've ever seen that you've made, Gavynn.. It's sort of like all the zaniness of FLCL in 30 seconds or so minus the plot.

The dancy-ness scares me, but the first little bit is probably the best part.

*gasp* I noticed something! Gavynn mis-spelled "Definitely"! It's not "Definately"! Tis "Definitely"! *dances around* I corrected Gavynn, I corrected Gavynn..

Can't wait for the next one, DW. Keep it up.

[b]9.4/10[/b]
Posted
[size=1][color=red]Ok... thats just scary... What can i say? Dragon warrior+random=evil caper dude! O.O *brings formula to einstein*[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]First one is funny. Random but funny. Plus some of the things in it are just extremely funny like the beginning. I'll rate that one 9/10.

Now the second one is just wierd. Evil caper dude, thats definetly original. Well anyways, its funny because they die of fright, and he gets mad. You did a good job on this one. I also like how at the end, How it says The End thats some cool animation for that part. I give this a rating of....I like green eggs and ham....9/10.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...