Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]

whoa..... :tasty: :love: :rolleyes: :D [/B][/QUOTE]


Let me find out...LOL......

Ok..now I blush:blush: ...I have to find a nice enough pic of me not drawn, so you guys can't check it...LOL....I hate taking PICS!!!!
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Hey, speaking of which...Is there actully an eposide that shows vegeta nailing bulma? I heard that there was and wasn't....so just wondering. [/B][/QUOTE]

No, it's some underground stuff...it's an AVI that's floating around...It's hysterical...Bulma got props for real!!!!! She does her thing......nuff said....:blush: :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]I'd be me...Saiyana the last FULL BLOODED SAIYAN....sexy..hehehehe.....why be Bulma....I'd be me.....I just added myself to DBZ...hehehehe...I will be the one fighting Vegeta and well hehe...you know how that goes....LOL....Hey look at her she's fly....




Reminds me of myself...ahem it is me.....



My, my,my are we not modest...LOL [/B][/QUOTE]

Good Idea Lady Saiy-jin, I want to add myself to DBZ too. couldn't think of the name yet. urrgggg. Trunks didn't like anyone in DBZ, so I have to add myself in.

If I can't do that then I'll be #18. :laugh: the one from Future Trunks timeline. If I can't be his girl, I'll just be his enemy, that way he'll think of me, and never forget about me. If I was 18, I would...:love:, and lock him up.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]

Good Idea Lady Saiy-jin, I want to add myself to DBZ too. couldn't think of the name yet. urrgggg. Trunks didn't like anyone in DBZ, so I have to add myself in.

If I can't do that then I'll be #18. :laugh: the one from Future Trunks timeline. If I can't be his girl, I'll just be his enemy, that way he'll think of me, and never forget about me. If I was 18, I would...:love:, and lock him up. [/B][/QUOTE]

everybody likes me and its getting annoying at a chat i go to everybody thinks future trunks is cute and here the same think and irl!!! -_-''
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]

everybody likes me and its getting annoying at a chat i go to everybody thinks future trunks is cute and here the same think and irl!!! -_-'' [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe, do they like you because you're fun to chat with, or they like you becaue of your name. According to your replies, you sound like a guy.
There is nothing wrong with a girl who think a guy is attractive.
Posted
what are you on about "Grrr..." lady M??

you mean, YOU wanna get nailed too? Even when....oh forget it, all your saying is you wanna get nailed by someone on the boards...
Posted
Heh well anyways, I'm not saying you're not good enough lady M...just wondering where I can find the clip of Bulma getting nailed.
Posted
Goten

1: Youngest SSJ
2: Youngest Fighter in the WMAT
3: Attacked Brolli head on..Even though he couldnt win

He has courage.........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Subzeroice [/i]
[B]

hehe, do they like you because you're fun to chat with, or they like you becaue of your name. According to your replies, you sound like a guy.
There is nothing wrong with a girl who think a guy is attractive. [/B][/QUOTE]

i dont know why my names Trunks the swordsman anyway i know theres nothing wrong with that its just that there to many o.O
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Subzeroice [/i]
[B]Who has the strength to nail Lady M, not me, she is too much for me to handle. Perhaps Lady SJ. They're the best ladies in this board. [/B][/QUOTE]


:blush: :blush: :blush: [COLOR=crimson][FONT=courier new]AWWWWWWWWWWW...Dang...why you had to go there...LOL[/FONT] [/COLOR] :blush: :blush: :blush:


NOBODY up in here nailing me....you got to get by my Toby-Chan and he jealous...........LMAOOOO


Ummm...but I still love ya'll....:love: :love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]what are you on about "Grrr..." lady M??

you mean, YOU wanna get nailed too? Even when....oh forget it, all your saying is you wanna get nailed by someone on the boards... [/B][/QUOTE]

i just get incredibly hostile when bulma gets any props whatsoever. like saying you want to nail her. she pussywhipped vegeta.

i wouldn't have sex with someone on the boards b/c you're too young. except you, sephiroth ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Subzeroice [/i]
[B]Who has the strength to nail Lady M, not me, she is too much for me to handle. Perhaps Lady SJ. They're the best ladies in this board. [/B][/QUOTE]

thank you sz, that was a very nice compliment. yeah, i've been told that before. the only one with the strength to handle me is vegeta & that's why we're made for each other. ;)
Posted
Lady Macaiodh, get some help. You really need it. PM me if it's necessary...j/k:laugh:

I want to be Vegeta. He's the best, I like Piccolo, but the green color cause too much attention.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

she pussywhipped vegeta.

[/B][/QUOTE]



[COLOR=blue]That's exactly why I give her props, when you get a guy like that to do what you want when you want you the Bi@tch...hehehehehe[/COLOR]



I know...............:devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]Lady Macaiodh, get some help. You really need it. PM me if it's necessary...j/k:laugh:

[/B][/QUOTE]

ehh, i've tried to get help on numerous occassions & it never works.

you'll be hearin' from me, baby ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]LM, we gotta chill one day girl, your off the hook...LOL
Love ya...lol:love: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

i'll look ya up next time i'm in NY...

p.s. this is off the subject, guys, but my dad is playing guitar right now & he's really wailing. i mean he's tearin' it up! i just had to brag.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...