OtakuBoards

Who do you want to be?

Subzeroice

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Hey, speaking of which...Is there actully an eposide that shows vegeta nailing bulma? I heard that there was and wasn't....so just wondering. [/B][/QUOTE]

No, it's some underground stuff...it's an AVI that's floating around...It's hysterical...Bulma got props for real!!!!! She does her thing......nuff said....:blush: :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]I'd be me...Saiyana the last FULL BLOODED SAIYAN....sexy..hehehehe.....why be Bulma....I'd be me.....I just added myself to DBZ...hehehehe...I will be the one fighting Vegeta and well hehe...you know how that goes....LOL....Hey look at her she's fly....

Reminds me of myself...ahem it is me.....

My, my,my are we not modest...LOL [/B][/QUOTE]

Good Idea Lady Saiy-jin, I want to add myself to DBZ too. couldn't think of the name yet. urrgggg. Trunks didn't like anyone in DBZ, so I have to add myself in.

If I can't do that then I'll be #18. :laugh: the one from Future Trunks timeline. If I can't be his girl, I'll just be his enemy, that way he'll think of me, and never forget about me. If I was 18, I would...:love:, and lock him up.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]

Good Idea Lady Saiy-jin, I want to add myself to DBZ too. couldn't think of the name yet. urrgggg. Trunks didn't like anyone in DBZ, so I have to add myself in.

If I can't do that then I'll be #18. :laugh: the one from Future Trunks timeline. If I can't be his girl, I'll just be his enemy, that way he'll think of me, and never forget about me. If I was 18, I would...:love:, and lock him up. [/B][/QUOTE]

everybody likes me and its getting annoying at a chat i go to everybody thinks future trunks is cute and here the same think and irl!!! -_-''

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]

everybody likes me and its getting annoying at a chat i go to everybody thinks future trunks is cute and here the same think and irl!!! -_-'' [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe, do they like you because you're fun to chat with, or they like you becaue of your name. According to your replies, you sound like a guy.
There is nothing wrong with a girl who think a guy is attractive.

Goten

1: Youngest SSJ
2: Youngest Fighter in the WMAT
3: Attacked Brolli head on..Even though he couldnt win

He has courage.........

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Subzeroice [/i]
[B]

hehe, do they like you because you're fun to chat with, or they like you becaue of your name. According to your replies, you sound like a guy.
There is nothing wrong with a girl who think a guy is attractive. [/B][/QUOTE]

i dont know why my names Trunks the swordsman anyway i know theres nothing wrong with that its just that there to many o.O

[B]Who has the strength to nail Lady M, not me, she is too much for me to handle. Perhaps Lady SJ. They're the best ladies in this board. [/B][/QUOTE]

:blush: :blush: :blush: [COLOR=crimson][FONT=courier new]AWWWWWWWWWWW...Dang...why you had to go there...LOL[/FONT] [/COLOR] :blush: :blush: :blush:

NOBODY up in here nailing me....you got to get by my Toby-Chan and he jealous...........LMAOOOO

Ummm...but I still love ya'll....:love: :love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]what are you on about "Grrr..." lady M??

you mean, YOU wanna get nailed too? Even when....oh forget it, all your saying is you wanna get nailed by someone on the boards... [/B][/QUOTE]

i just get incredibly hostile when bulma gets any props whatsoever. like saying you want to nail her. she pussywhipped vegeta.

i wouldn't have sex with someone on the boards b/c you're too young. except you, sephiroth ;)

[B]Who has the strength to nail Lady M, not me, she is too much for me to handle. Perhaps Lady SJ. They're the best ladies in this board. [/B][/QUOTE]

thank you sz, that was a very nice compliment. yeah, i've been told that before. the only one with the strength to handle me is vegeta & that's why we're made for each other. ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]LM, we gotta chill one day girl, your off the hook...LOL
Love ya...lol:love: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

i'll look ya up next time i'm in NY...

p.s. this is off the subject, guys, but my dad is playing guitar right now & he's really wailing. i mean he's tearin' it up! i just had to brag.