OtakuBoards

Wow, A Bigger Giants Fan Than Me...

Guest Magdalena

Guest Magdalena

They're my favorite team.

*sniff* Your a horrible person Harry. Excuse me while I go kill myself because my boyfriend just dumped me.

Something like this happened in Brazil a few years ago except it was a soccer player that got killed cause he missed a shot:p

In other morbid yet funny news some truck driver got ran over when he helped someone with a flat tire he saw on the side of the road, guess that was her way of saying thanks:p

ahh yea lol alll soo mean threads eh:P i aint inta sports at all! lol they are soo boring. geez i love bein little lazy me

[COLOR=indigo]Xyandar, please improve your post quality. If you could elaborate on your points, use proper grammar, and spell correctly, that would be appreciated. -Drix[/COLOR]

Actually to tell u the truth, i know i dont like sports but football and baseball is the sports i hate. like i can stand sitting down and watchin a hockey game but wih football i dont get the meaning of it. run with a oval shaped ball and get tackled. lol i dunno proabably just me and my confusion:P