Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]'Nother picture, except this time, it's not coloured. Haha this is the first time I've drawn Yami Yugi, though I don't know why, seeing as how I've watched Yu-gi-oh enough, and have drawn Bakura, Yami Bakura, Malik, and Yami Malik...I guess I just have a thing for bad guys. Anyways I don't really like the thingy on his ear....doesn't look right to me. And the shading wasn't done that well, I think I smudged it a little bit too much>.< Oh yes and I hate that thing on his forehead, I can never seem to get that right, whether its on Malik or Yami.
Anyways enough of my ramblings, Enjoy[/color]
Posted
[size=1] Very nice job! ^_^ I swear I will never be able to draw Yugioh style, but I guess you know your stuff.

The shading is great overall, and the picture is drawn well.[/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Wow thats a good picture you drew of Yami. The shading is like perfect. Then I also think that you did a good job of the thing on his forehead. I rate it a 10/10. One for being one of my favorite characters 2 for being an awsome drawing.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=indigo]Lol thank you everyone^^;; I agree that's basically the only time Yami yugi looks cool^^;; I'd never draw yugi though, I just think he's....a wimp and stuff lol. You should draw something from Yu-Gi-Oh, Dan Rugh, they're really fun to draw^^[/color]
Posted
This picture is wonderful. I really like it. It makes me almost like Yami more then Bakura. It is perfect in every way; the nose looks a little funny but thats it. I love how you captured the intensity in Yami's eyes. Looks like you did research on the cloth I could have sworn I've seen another Pharoh wearing that. This is really nice I give it a 10/10. Great Job.
Posted
Rhys, I hate you.

Your art is nothing if not awesomely perfect. I like the way you draw the eyes. I can never get the shape just right.
And your shading rocks!!
Posted
[color=indigo]:sweat: I don't want anyone to hate me^^ Oh thank you guys^^ I never knew it was that good! Actually I thought I screwed up his eyes a little bit! Haha I might colour this later on...but that's probably a long time away[/color]
Posted
I really like your drawing, it's really great, I luv the way you shaded it and I can never get that ear thingy right....:( It's excellent, and I give it a 10/10!!!!!!!!!! and don't worry, I don't think the eye is screwed I think it's great!!!!!!!!!!!! Luv it!:D :D :D :D :toothy: :toothy: :box:
Posted
That really is amazing, Rhys. He has a great sense of majesty to him, much like a Pharoah should ^_^ The shading's great, as is the shape of his face... I wouldn't worry about a smudging too much with something like that, heh.

Very nice indeed ^_^
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Wow, that is awsome.^_^ Everyone draws so good. Man, I suck at drawing. But that is a very very good drawing, my score: 10/10 ^_^
It deserves it all the way!!!

O_o... I just noticed this is my 200th post... cool. Oops, sorry. -_-;;[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...