OtakuBoards

The time has come

Zanarkand Abes

[color=darkblue]I highly advise against it, as this is a prediction thread, but if you do, kindly put it in spoiler tags.

I've not had the chance to see any of the recent Pokémons due to my work schedule, but I have a strong feeling Ash may pull it out in the end, as he only made it to the Top 16 at the Indigo Plateau.[/color]

That brings me to another point, so as you answer the first question, answer this as well, do ya'll think it sucks how Ash is supposed to be so great, the storyline follows him, he wants to be the master trainer, and he is going on all these adventures yet can not seem to win any tournament? I mean Misty beat him in the Whirl Pool tournament for crying out loud! Come on now, he has done the Elite Four, Indigo Plateu, Pokemon League, and the only one I think he has won was the Orange Islands. Why can't he seem to win when it counts? What do ya'll think about this?

[SIZE=1][I] I only ever watch pokemon, if Ash isn't the main person in the Ep. Like when some one else is the star. Ash, is pain. His pokemon are rubish, and he hardly ever trains. He only trains in battles, and most trainers train outside of trainer battles. Yeah, why was the story based on a character this weak? He harldy ever wins.

I won't be supriased if Ash loses to Gary. [/I][/SIZE]

I personally think that Ash will win with his final pokemon. Knowing how plot lines go, it will probably be Pikachu. I think that Ash will beat Gary's first pokemon, then Gary will beat Ash's first and second and finally Pikachu to the rescue by defeating his second and then having a good match with Umbreon with Pikachu over Umbreon by a hair.

All speculation though, I will probably be wrong.

[color=666666][size=1][i]I think Gary will win because 1 Ash is supposably one of the best ,a nd usually they have the main character lose against his rival. So im going to go with gary on this one. If Ash wins I will seriously be supprised.[/color][/size][/i]

[color=darkblue]No, Gary and Ash have never battled one another. As said before, they are usually interupted, or, as in the earlier episodes, Gary was too cocky to even take Ash seriously. I expect that it will be one for the ages in one way or another, though.[/color]

Ash had his first pokemon, Tauros, lose to Gary's Nidoqueen. Then Gary recalled his pokemon when Ash sent out Heracross, who beat Gary's Magmar despite his type advantage over Heracross. Then the episode ended with Blastoise using hydropump, but they did not show what happened it just stopped the attack in a freeze frame, nararated, then said to be continued. I think Heracross will be blown away, and Ash will send Pikachu to demolish Blastoise (which ic Gary's strongest as it was his first.) That is my prediction for the rest of the firsthalf of the match.

[color=indigo]Whenever I see the title of this thread, I think of that The Time Has Come song that plays when Ash is going to leave Pikachu behind with all of the other Pikachu in "Pikachu's Goodbye." I almost cried when I first saw that episode. ^_^;

And because I'm the cynical type, I'm thinking they'll be interrupted or something again. Though if I had to pick one to put my bet on (even though my opinion is based almost entirely off of first season episodes since I haven't seen much else), it'd probably be Ash. Mainly because he's the "hero," and they always win in the end. Though of course, he could lose this battle and win a later one. So who knows.[/color]

[color=666666][size=1][i]Wait you saw the episode already? MM tell us what happens as long as its ok with Lady Katana. Also Ash leaves his Pikachu behind with others. When was this? I never saw it. Although I dont want to see it because I probably will cry. Well I still think Ash is going to lose.[/color][/size][/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Meteora [/i]
[B][color=666666][size=1][i]Also Ash leaves his Pikachu behind with others. When was this? I never saw it. Although I dont want to see it because I probably will cry.[/color][/size][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]No, Ash was [i]going[/i] to leave him behind with a group of wild Pikachu that they came across, but he didn't. Pikachu decided to stay with Ash instead of with the wild Pikachu. This was in the episode "Pikachu's Goodbye," back from the first season.

And yeah, having him PM you if you really want to know the result would be best. Something like this really shouldn't be spoiled, even if it is posted in spoiler tags.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Belldandy Angel [/i]
[B]then what's your opinion of the best/funniest episode they showed yet?I m not so sure. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Can we try and keep this on the subject of Gary and Ash's battle, please? Asking what people think has been the best episode so far is way off topic. Thanks. ^_^[/color]

[QUOTE]I only ever watch pokemon, if Ash isn't the main person in the Ep. Like when some one else is the star. Ash, is pain. His pokemon are rubish, and he hardly ever trains. He only trains in battles, and most trainers train outside of trainer battles. Yeah, why was the story based on a character this weak? He harldy ever wins.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]I think that Ash is a weakling also.:laugh: He still has 1st evolution pokemon. His Pikachu is his strongest pokemon. The only 2nd/3rd evolution pokemon he has are:Noctowl, Bayleef,Charizard,etc.Gary has almost all the pokemon discovered by Professor Oak and Professor Elm.:naughty:[/COLOR]

Hey real quick Belldandy Angel, then we can get back on topic. But the reason that Ash has all his Pokemon unevolved is because the creators wanted to keep them looking cute so as not to drive away children viewers. that is what my friend said he heard in some commentary from another video. By the way, I was unable to watch or record this weekends episode and missed the end of the battle. Does anyone know how or when I can see it?