OtakuBoards

New Toonami Lineup!

BondFanatic

5:00 [SIZE=4][U]8th MS Team[/U] [/SIZE] ([SIZE=4]YESSSSSSSSSSS![/SIZE])

5:30 Dragonball (Oh, yay.)

6:00 New DBZ Eppies (They are ok.)

6:30 Batman Beyond (Where the hell did they get this from? Are CN and Kids WB involved in some secret sharing conspiracy? I demand answers!)

Anyway, I am posting this to tell everyone that wanted Gundam back, you pleas have been answered! [SIZE=4]YESSSSSSSSSSS![/SIZE]

Cartoon network and KidsWB are both owned by TIME Warner. That means they are know going to start putting shows up on cartoon network which you would have seen on KIds WB! You guys are the most uniformed people out there. It isn't much of a secrect conspiracy since it isn't a secret. they shows a preview of Yu gi oh on friday. HINT HINT, they are probably going to show it on CN, and that is being shows in WB kids right know. I think, cause I don't get WB kids, lame cable company. But anyways, that is hwo thigns are goin these days./ know you know that they are both owned by the same people.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tat2oo [/i]
[B]Pokemon was already on Cartoon Network. They had some special showing of it after Toonami.
P.S. I hope pokemon dies soon very very soon [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Pokemon will not... Errr.... "Die" as you say, for a long time...... I mean, Pokemon the Movie: III is out now in the UK, and also on CN they do not show Pokemon, it's actually on Sky One.[/SIZE]

Once again little one Pokemon was on Cartoon Network Once that I saw. And again it was a special showing they where showing 3 or 4 ep. So now I say to you don't post replys saying I am Wrong because everything you just told me that was true I already knew

:flaming:
This makes me mad that 'P:ball:kemon' is still popular. Isn't there something better than that little kid stuff? Let's hope that Toonami doesn't sink to that level and put Pokemon in the line-up. That would be sad!:( Anyway...I am glad that Toonami put 8th MS Team in the line-up. Now I am able to C the new Gundam Series thats out. So far its pretty cool.:p
Just 1 question...
Why can't Toonami add CardCaptor or some other Anime shows? I am tired of seeing 'Batman' in the line-up.:laugh:

The Line up should be:

4:00-4:30 [b]G Gundam[/b]

4:30-5:00 [b]Gundam:0083[/b]

5:00-5:30 [b]Neon Genisis Evanlagion[/b]

5:30-6:00 [b]Transformers[/b]

6:30-7:00 [b]Ronin Kenshin[/b]

7:00-7:30 [b]Cowboy Bebob[/b]

7:30-8:00 [b]Ronin Warriors[/b]

8:00PM-4:00PM [b]Shows That Trash Gundam Wing[/b]

The only thing in that scedual I would change, is the real sailor mono episodes uncut. So then we can see the ebtter version of sailor moon. And fit slayers in there somewere tooo. ^-^;;;

Other then that, I love Zero-samas toonami scedual. And of course it would be all uncut. That would be perfect, but taht will never happen.

[COLOR=darkblue]I don't care what order they show anime shows as long as their is:[/COLOR]

1-Neon Genisis Evangelion
2-G-Gundam and 8th MS Team
3- Ronin Kenshin
4-Cowboy Bebob
5-Ronin Warriors

And other DYNOMITE anime shows.

[COLOR=firebrick]As long as their is no Pokemon. They should cut **** like that out.[/COLOR]

:smirk: Peace:smirk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
[B]5:00 [SIZE=4][U]8th MS Team[/U] [/SIZE] ([SIZE=4]YESSSSSSSSSSS![/SIZE])

5:30 Dragonball (Oh, yay.)

6:00 New DBZ Eppies (They are ok.)

6:30 Batman Beyond (Where the hell did they get this from? Are CN and Kids WB involved in some secret sharing conspiracy? I demand answers!)

Anyway, I am posting this to tell everyone that wanted Gundam back, you pleas have been answered! [SIZE=4]YESSSSSSSSSSS![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

That may be the USA schedule, but this is the U.K schedule:

5.00pm = Yesterdays DBz epp. (that's right, they repeat yesterdays)
5.30pm = New DBZ epp

That's it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
5:00 [SIZE=4][U]8th MS Team[/U] [/SIZE] ([SIZE=4]More like this sux![/SIZE])

5:30 Dragonball (YAY!)

6:00 New DBZ Eppies (SWEET!)

6:30 Batman Beyond (This sux!)

[/QUOTE]

Thats the way it should be....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saturn_Healer [/i]
[B]The only thing in that scedual I would change, is the real sailor moon episodes uncut. So then we can see the better version of sailor moon. And fit slayers in there somewere too. ^-^;;;[/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think Slayers will ever make it on toonami. Maybe on the sci-fi channel or something more adult.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]The Line up should be:

4:00-4:30 [b]G Gundam[/b]

4:30-5:00 [b]Gundam:0083[/b]

5:00-5:30 [b]Neon Genisis Evanlagion[/b]

5:30-6:00 [b]Transformers[/b]

6:30-7:00 [b]Ronin Kenshin[/b]

7:00-7:30 [b]Cowboy Bebob[/b]

7:30-8:00 [b]Ronin Warriors[/b]

8:00PM-4:00PM [b]Shows That Trash Gundam Wing[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

C...why cant they have your line-up? it would make things a whole lot easier...