wtf did i do nowz??!?
trent says:
nufin
hell4t (rowan) says:
ay!?!
trent says:
i jst hate u

"trent" has left the conversation

ugh...i feel kinda sick at the mo..its really annoying when i dont know whut to say to someone like that...hmm ill try not to be depressed...anyone kno how iz can deal wif this...cuz at the mo im kinda p!ssed.. [SIZE=1]oh and btw'sorry about tha bad laungauge an stuff' [/SIZE]

Uhh..... that sounded like he was joking.... although me thinks you not from the US... wanka?.... I should really learn this concept of British or whatever that is.... last night I just realized "getting tea" meant to get dinner..... you all confuse me...

Anyway, if he was joking, then all is good, if not he's simply not worth your time.... idiots like that are nothing but walking human waste piles.... as are all people who hate others... for whatever reason.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]no he werent joking.....either he wuz high or he ment it
cuz hes given me otha threats..and yah i shouldnt let what other people tihnk get to meh,,hmmm i guess its just tha time of the day i get depressed or p!ssed off.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah... well just ignore him... or try to...

Whats a "wanka" btw?

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]A person who uses manual stimulation for their own pleasure. Yep.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=4]MASTURBATION!?!?[/SIZE] WEEEEEEEEE!

I always thought it was a "pen 15" HAHA! The PEN FIFTEEN CREW! I REMEMBER THAT FROM LIKE 5th GRADE!!! Aw yes, those were the days ;P when simple ordinary words amused me...heh, wait a minute...ah yes, that's right....they still do!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Yes, yes you are correct. Shh, there are virgin ears around here...and virgin eyes for that matter...heh :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yep there sure are... too bad im in that group... dang morals... i wonder........... lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]