Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, everyone seems to think of me as a black mage thanks to my dancing avatar and constant speak of Black Mages. Even James always thinks of me wearing a pointed hat and blue cloak as I type to him over AIM O.o

So, I decided to give myself the title of the [b]Black Mage of OB[/b] :)

Here's a banner just for the hellio of it.
Posted
This is really good. I like it alot. The pictures you used are excellent and well chosen; they blend right in together. Maybe next time I need a banner you could make it for me.
Posted
Black Mages are from any FF game, really, Baron. They're mostly found in FF9 and FF1. Most people know Vivi which is the most common of all the FF black mages. People often mistaken the FF1 black mage in my avatar for Vivi, but it's not him.
Guest RPG&BattleKing
Posted
Hmmm.... very good very good. I dont quite like the pic on the right.... its still good though. Ive only ever really played Final Fantasy 10 and ive seen someone play a little FF7 but the black Mage me hath nevar seent.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...