Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Thats a great banner. Ilike the quote its very funny. One question what is tainted Blood? Who are the people in the banner? I would like to know. Well anyways thats a good banner, and it obviously took some time to make. Also how long have you been making banners. This isnt something that a first time maker could do. Well thats enough fromme.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]I figured thats who they were I was just checking. Well since you are just starting you have some good talent. You should keep on making them, so that you can get better. Just take this advice, always experiment. Thats what will make you even better.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=blue] At the bottom of the last post or top of the first... there is a button 'Reply' instead of the little box...you reply in there and it has an attachment thing at the bottom. And good job on the banner, esspecially if its you first one. Keep at it.[/color]
Posted
That's a good banner, what did you use to make it? And to answer your question, just click on the little button at either the beginning or end of the list of messages and attach it. Simple, no?
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]You just took a major step down. Thats just scary. Also what is the yo err for? *shudders* Dont do a banner like that again. Well anyways, the font also needs to be changed. Well keep trying and you'll make a perfect banner eventually.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
alter~ego. . . we have spoken before about your text. now you MUST listen to me!!! you keep using that crap font. chagne it!! please i beg of you !!!! *gets on knees* please please please. those would be so good with better font. does anyone else agree? i sure do hope so. . . .or else i am the last sane person EVER! chagne the font and they'll be cool. right now they stand like this
1st one: the quote is funny. . . but not the font :D. your pictures are very pixeley. and squashed. 3/10
2nd one:that lady scares me. once again change font 6/10
3rd one: that would be AWESOME!!!! but. . . once again the font sucks. 5/10
~haze
ps. i dont try to be mean. . . you told me to rate them. . . on a lighter note. . . what program do you use?
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]This banner is good as well. The one thing I dont like is the font. For some reason, I don't know why, that font looks bad. But the picture is good, that saved you this time. I rate it a 8/10.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Bad banner thsi time. The font is hard to read and th pic isnt exactly good quality. You should also spend more time on your banners. Well fix this one, and it will hopefully be good. Well I rate it a 3/10. Its pretty bad.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
yay!!! new font!!!! *pats head* lol. make the font another color tho. . . you cant see it. the picture isnt that bad. . . itll be horrible finding a font color that will work with it tho.
you get a 6/10 JUST because of the font
Guest Magdalena
Posted
Horrible quality. The thing on top is waaaaay to stretched out, the "I hate being short", while a cute quote, the font is horrible.
Posted
I like your first banner,the background is really nice and has a bit of a mixture of redish and a orange,and that looks neat,the pics are good,but are a little rough type looking ^^,but it's good that the text shows and the quote is really cute ^^,overall a 9.5/10.Your second banner is a bit creepy O.o,but it's really good looking and the text is nice and readable,but use a different type of text to give it more of something special,also the pic of the woman is nice looking and really good,rate 9.3/10,only because it was a little plain.The third banner is really neat and I really like this one,but the text style needs to change try a more fighting,but girl type of text style to go with it,also the pic is really good and and it looks really good,rate 9.8/10.Your forth banner could use just a bit more work,it is good,but do more with it,also the text is hard to read,outline the text letters with a shade maybe of a grey and it will be readable,the pic looks a little rough and you could probably use a different pic if possible,and it would look better.rate 6.5/10.Your last banner I can't view because it gives a warning about if I were to open it,it may hurt my computer ^^.But overall they're really good,but work on them and they could look alot better!!
Posted
Hhhhmmm. Picture distortion.... Text is slightly chunky.... line from mouth to text looks tacky. Is funny though, just need to improve the sharpness of the image... the text and the lines can be forgiven if the picture quality was clearer. Good job. 7/10
Posted
Well I like your first banner a lot because the quote was funny 8/10. Also I thought the second one you made was just scary! What was up with putting yo err on it!? 2/10. The next one you did was of much better quality and was one of the best so far 10/10. The DBZ one was good but it was hard to read 3/10. I couldn't get the looking down one because of the same reasons Stun Gun Milly said. Anyway, your next one was really awesome! I like the quote 9/10.
Posted
Zero the only reason you like the one that you rated it a 10/10 is because you stare at that char all the time... well here is another banner i made for zero. Enjoy;)
Guest ErickKoston
Posted
That is really cool she will love it!!!! Good job...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...