OtakuBoards

Misfits and Other Fanlistings

Semjaza

Such a very, very cute idea. :p Very nice and clean. Your websites are always very clean, which is a really good quality for websites to have.

The text is still very hard to read, though. I think you could fade the background for the text box a good deal more.

Really, though, I like this one a lot. It's simple and cute and very effective, all at the same time.

My eyes are itching with tiredness, so sorry this is kinda short.

Thanks terra. I'll adjust it some more and see how that turns out. There's just too much black in the background that seems to offset the text. If I darken it enough, I could probably just use another text color.

For those interested, I attached the original image.

Edit --
I darkened that area and made the text white. I changed the links to a pink color to match the background. I also fixed some of the coding because link colors weren't showing up properly on the PHP pages.

I love it Semjaza! I wondered where James got his banners from. It is a sweet looking setup. It looks. Cute, yet more than that, somehow crisp and innocent.

Ok, down to problems- the red texted font at the bottom of the rules page is difficult to read. You should change that.

Codes are all neat, text on the text window is easy to read, nice font and colours etc.

The change of the typical "Send" button on the Join page is good. Overall, another clean, smooth site from you. I love it. Also, how did you get that text for links to be on the shops and movie titles etc?

This is quite possibly one of the best sites I have seen/from you. A very high honour ~_^

I must confess to loving it all. An exceptional performance, your work is well above the customary bench-mark you generally see. Only problem I culd see is the text at the bottom of the rules page. I dig your stuff Semjaza.

Is there no stopping in you?! Your sites seem to be getting cleaner, more unique and (shall i say it) [b]even MORE professional![/b]

This is a magnificent site. The coding is great, everything is readable. Nice orginal layout. Very bright and colourful. I don't think you could ask for more in a fanlisting lol. You deffinetly are the King of Fanlistings on OB lol.

Congratulations, on another successful and brilliant site!!!