OtakuBoards

Metroid movie

GuyYouMetOnline

Last I heard, the company who bought the movie license from Nintendo ran out of time. Basically they were taking longer than whatever their agreement said, so they had to give up the license. So basically, it's not being made anymore at this point.

I am going to definitely want to see that for sure. It will be a Metroid Prime movie, and the directors made Final Destination and American Pie. The making of the movie has currently stopped, but someone else is allowed to pick up their place. So as of right now, work on the movie has stopped. That sucks, huh?

A metroid movie! Wow thats cool. I used to like the games on super nes and goyboy. It took me half my life to find out that it wasn't a robor but a human in a suit and that he was a she. Most game movies stray to far from the plot and shouldn't even be made like Final Fantasy or Resident Evil.

They have some things to play with in just the series alone (as opposed to just making things up). ADAM in Metroid Fusion is a good example... and if they want to go even earlier, they could use the real Adam that Fusion refers to a few times.

What matters is Samus, Metroids, the Chozo and Space Pirates... other than that, I think they could do anything and it would work. Assuming it was done well.