Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here are some more of my banners. Enjoy and use of as long as it's not personalized in anyway. The first one's kinda crappy since I don't have a program where I can blur or blend one image into another, or at least, I'm not aware of it yet. Comments are much appreciated.
Posted
I tried using the wind tool in MGI Photo Suite but it still looks pretty much the same... Anyways, here an Edea banner, along with the editted geisha. Enjoy.
Posted
The unedited Geisha banner was good, but the edited one looks better, aside from where one image is blurred onto the other, on the last one, and it goes onto her face. It is OK, 8/10. I dislike your second banner, it is too pixelated for me, and I just don't like the actual picture. 6/10
Posted
I like the geisha banner. Where'd you get the pictures for it. It has a neat effect the edited one does. Good job. Keep making banners, you are pretty good at it.
Posted
Thanks for all the feedback. I'll keep playing with my banners in what little free time I have. And here's yet another banner for your enjoyment.
Posted
I love very much the second geisha banner (the edited one), the effect is great and the demon banner is great too but add some effects to it...
Posted
Yet another banner for your enjoyment. This one I made for Ares but didn't have the time to post. Well, if you're reading this, here ya go. Enjoy your new banner. It's blue...
Posted
Awww...that's a cute banner, and a cute guy too. ^_^
I wish I could make one...but I have no idea how to make a banner. I don't even have a program to make one. Can ya make me a banner? ^_^; If you have time.
Posted
You can pick any of the banners I've posted that aren't personalized in some way and I'll put your name and anything else you want on it. ^_^ As for making banners, if you have even MS Paint, you can make anything that I've posted so far. Yup, all I've been using, with the expection of the geisha edit, have been done completely in Paint with the line tool to make borders. Oh, and here's another banner. Yohji from Weiss Kreuz...*sigh*
Posted
Well, actually, I have Adobe Photoshop 7. I rarely use it when I do my projects for Art Class and school activity stuffs.

All I can do is draw and scan them and post it, email it, whatever i can do about it.

Anyways, the new banner is totally awesome, but u should've showed the whole face so we could see how gorgeously handsome the guy is. HEHE! ^_^;

Done nicely and great job!
Posted
Unfortunately, the whole face wouldn't fit...*sigh* And I think it's over the size limit anyway. I'll have to get back later with more banners. I'm supposed to be finishing my homework at the moment.
Posted
Dude thier just other people pictures put into squares. and u'v done the same ting with all of them. Try and make different ones without using the square affect.

Zidane
Posted
I can't really do much else with them, unless you'd like to buy my PSP 8. Anyways, here's another banner from a piece of gift art for my sweet sixteen. Enjoy.
Guest Magdalena
Posted
Whatever font you are using for the text.. please stop using it. Also, please look at the comments I left with your other thread. They could be useful.

Kinda.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...