OtakuBoards

FAve movie tv anime fight scene

Guest spiderham

Guest spiderham
Any body have a favorite fight scene in a anime tv show or a movie i gotta few first is when spike and vincent 's final fight in the cowboy bebop movie, when gohan fights cell and when eva unit 1 vs. Zeruel

The Vincent vs. Spike fight is definitely top-five, that's some killer Jeet Kune Do right there! ?_? It's even more impressive when you think about how much work went into animating it! It would be great if it were live-action, but as an animated piece, it's just mind-blowing...

Second on my list would be Vash vs. Knives at the end of the Trigun series... I'm a big fan of John Woo-style gun battles, and as far as anime goes, this is one of the better ones I've seen. They're so evenly matched (and both so GOOD!), that you don't know at any time during the fight who's going to be walking away.

But my favorite fight scene of all time, anime or otherwise, is the final fight between Vicious and Spike in CB Episode 26. I suppose I hardly need to elaborate on this fight, as it's one of the more often-referenced scenes whenever people are talking about anime. Suffice it to say, [spoiler]when Spike died at the end of this fight, it elevated CB from a great anime to archetype status.[/spoiler] Bloody fantstic... ?_?

Guest spiderham
i liked the end of both those shows too but i thought that in the end of cowboy bebop should have been more of a fight instead of a quick draw

[quote]the end of cowboy bebop should have been more of a fight instead of a quick draw[/quote]

I should have clarified, I was talking about the whole scene, starting with Spike walking into the Red Dragon high-rise. Not just the very end where Spike and Vicious have that Mexican stand-off.. But yeah, I can see how that could be disappointing. I guess they wanted a different kind of fight than the one between Spike and V. at the end of Ballad of Fallen Angels..?

My favorite battles. You been done opened a big can o' worms... Ill give 1 for now... the battle between Jing and the anchor in the King of Bandits Jing manga. He has to use empty wine bottles to breath underwater and the person hes with accidentally drinks them instead of doumping them. Then the strongest attack Jing has wont work on the anchor so he blasts the chain controlling it making it to hot to handle.

Another is the final battle in FLCL. "ITS THE CLIMAX!!!" Naota goes all red with the guitars and stuff it was COOL...

Or Dilandau vs. Van in the Escaflowne movie, it was dark and bloody and very good. Not as good as it could have bee though. Im just glad Dilandau lived. Bt hey it got better when that guy gets stabbed. But by far the coolest battle in that movie is the beggining with Van and the slaughterfest.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eternal Otaku [/i]
[B]
Another is the final battle in FLCL. "ITS THE CLIMAX!!!" Naota goes all red with the guitars and stuff it was COOL...[/B][/QUOTE]

That was great i loved the whole FLCl season and the battles were so exciting. Well one of the other best fighting scenes is the begining of the Samauri x movie that was awesom!!! So much blood was in it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by spiderham [/i]
[B]ooo ok i see yea the whole last part was great [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]I'm sorry, but posts like this are not allowed and are considered spam. Please read the rules that James has posted in the OtakuBoards Information over post quality. Thank you.[/color][/size]

I like the battle between Kenshin and Shishio. That is an awesome fight! I also like how Shishio [spoiler]burns up[/spoiler] at the end of the fight. It's too cool. Who else likes this battle? I just love it. I watched it in Japanese. Man it rocks!!

Well, there are so many great fights, I can't really choose a favorite.

The Spike/Vincent fights in CB: Knocking On Heaven's Door are some of the best I've seen. They are wonderfully coreagraphed, and beautifully animated.

I also really liked the Veritech fights in Macross Plus. The final duel in the end, has to be one of the best mech fights ever.

Oh, and who can forget the Kenshin/Saito fight in RK? Its dark and fluid animation made it one of the best.

I'm sure I can think of some more, but I don't want to start rampling.:D

Hmm... I'd have to say Kikaider vs. Hakaider, when Hakaider is controlling Jiro, and they fight in the broken parts place, that was short, but it was deep...

second any battle in endless waltz (gundam wing)
third is a favorite, Spike vs Viciousis

Kenshin vs. Saitoh is definitely one of my favorites. It's possibly the best anime swordfight ever. Not only is the action amazing, but it also suceeds in being emotionally gripping and dramatic.

I also like Kurama vs. Karasu in the final round of Yu Yu Hakusho's Dark Tournament. It's just cool to see Kurama's demon form unleash those killer plants. Plus, it's one of those rare fights in which a reasonable explanation is offered for the good guy being able to stay alive against all odds.

~Dagger~

Like some other people have said, I'll have to say that Spike vs. Vincent is a pretty good fight. It has such great animation (not to forget that the animation is like that throughout the entire movie). It also [spoiler]has all of those butterflies, that part is so pretty! Too bad Vincent dies at the end. At least he gets out of this horrible place called Pergutory.[/spoiler]

Another one of my favorite fights is Vash vs. Knives. It's cool how [spoiler]they use their "angel arms" to block each other out. I also like the big craters that are the results of it. The suspense also thrills me. It leaves people asking "Is Knives dead or alive?"[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...
My favoite fight from anime is the fight between super Buu and Vegitto.Buu had his ***** handed to him.The fight between Sessho-maru and Inuysha was pretty cool.
My favorite movie fight would have to be from Legend of Drunken Master when Jackie first uses Drunken Boxing against that gang of thugs.I also love the fight between Noe and all the Agent Smiths from Reloaded.That was some sweet effects and choreography.Yuen Wo Ping is the man!The fight from Enter the Dragon between Bruce and the evil guy in the room of mirrors was awsome.There are many others but I won't waste your time with them.I've devised a method of collecting all my favorite fights into one movie.I call it the Ultimate Fight Collection or UFC.I've made the first two already. You all should try it.

• 1 year later...
Guest fd3sdrifter
hey i think any fight in cowboy bebop

[COLOR=#503F86][b]Try and add more detail to your posts in future- this is basically spam because it's so short. Anything too undetailed, short or of too poor a quality is against OB's Rules and will be deleted. -Solo[/COLOR][/b]