Ninja_Freak Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 Well here is an avatar I edited from my banner. Hope you like it Enjoy ;)
Eclectic Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 It's kinda fuzzy... Try saving as a jpeg instead. The colours will blend together a little, but it won't be as fuzzy.
Ninja_Freak Posted October 5, 2003 Author Posted October 5, 2003 ok here it is it's still kinda fuzzy but not as much!
Haze Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 that is kinda nice! quite good for a newer-newbie! me sees great things in yous future!!! yay!! i would really like to see more. . . keep up the coolness, eh? ~haze
stun gun Milly Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 That's really good!!I like it,but the fuzzyness is the only problem,other than that it's really great!!You did a really great job!Also the text is just a little hard to read maybe a different color?But making it out of your banner is really good,you did a nice job on it.I hope to see more soon!!
Ninja_Freak Posted October 5, 2003 Author Posted October 5, 2003 Well thanx for the ratings! here is a avatar i made through a pm request and it's not a ninja :bawl: oh well hope you like it ;)
Haze Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 hmmm .. . this one isnt as good. the text should be a different color, you cant read it. also the picture is a bit. . . .well, off. i dont know how to discribe it. its like his face is squished or something. . . maybe somebody else could tell you exactly what it is but i just cant put my finger on it other than bein squished. srry. i give it a 7/10
Stuart Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 [color=gray][size=1]Eh.. what program are you using? They arent very good, but then again no one starts out to well.[/size][/color]
Fyxe Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Yeah, you need to have a better selection of the colors you used on both of those. Have a bold easy to read color that goes along with the picture. Otherwise, they are pretty good. I like the first one more than the second though. I think that if you just get the color problems outta the way, you'll make some awsome avatars in the future. Keep it up and trying! ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Ninja_Freak Posted October 6, 2003 Author Posted October 6, 2003 It's not my fault I'm not allowed to download paintshop pro! Well here is another and its kinda fuzzy but its not MY fault!!! It's the comp's. Enjoy;)
Zero Control Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 Your avatar looked a little fuzzy but it was alright, 7/10. Your avatar of Vicious looked pretty good but it was kinda hard to read the words but thanks anyway, 8/10. Your next banner looks a little fuzzy and it's hard to see the words since the Ninja is blocking some of the letters, it's good none the less,6/10.
Ninja_Freak Posted October 6, 2003 Author Posted October 6, 2003 I CUT THE WORDS OUT BEHIND THE NINJA ON PURPOSE IMBECILE!!!!!!
Zero Control Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 You know you don't have to call me an imbecile. Anyway I think your new banner seems just a little bit better than your others since it isn't fuzzy also the quote is funny. 8/10.
Ninja_Freak Posted October 6, 2003 Author Posted October 6, 2003 Here is another. Enjoy;) hope you like it.
Ares Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 That one's kinda funny, lol. I like all of your stuuf, but yeah, it is kind of fuzzy, some of them are. Keep them coming. I like ninjas, too.
Ninja_Freak Posted October 6, 2003 Author Posted October 6, 2003 ANOTHER NINJA FAN *jumps with joy* HOORAY!!!!!! Here is another!!! enjoy;)
Zero Control Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 This one seems pretty good, but the quote was kinda weird.7/10.
Ninja_Freak Posted October 7, 2003 Author Posted October 7, 2003 Well here is an avatar i made. I think the character is Taki. Enjoy;)
Zero Control Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 Woah that avatar looks good! It's not fuzzy or anything! I think is your best one yet! 10/10.
Ninja_Freak Posted October 7, 2003 Author Posted October 7, 2003 well thanx for the compliment. Here is the avatar i had I edited it so it isnt fuzzy or anything!!!
Zero Control Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 Woah your pictures are coming out with no fuzz at all! These are just looking better and better. How'd you make it have no fuzz?
Ninja_Freak Posted October 7, 2003 Author Posted October 7, 2003 I save it to png. Here is another Enjoy;)
Guest Skyechild91 Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 Alright, Tay! I luv these. Sweet! I really like the first avi(On this page), and i like your last banner. Keep it up! Umm... do you take requests?
Ninja_Freak Posted October 7, 2003 Author Posted October 7, 2003 Yeah I take requests, Steph. Just tell me what kind you want through pm. K ;). by the way here is another.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now