Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, im currently working as a graphicy guy at my friends site, oracleRPG.com, he wanted a wallpaper to put up on the site for the public to use, you know, for when the site opens and stuff. Before anyone says its plain, thats the idea. He wanted like that and I agreed with him. Anyways, here it is.
Posted
Heh, nice and simple; I like it. And the Crono sprite sitting on the logo at the bottom is a nice touch, too. I think the plain nature of the wallpaper suits it well, as I'm guessing it's not meant to be cluttered with all sorts of uneccessary crap. Good work.
Posted
Lol? Marc still works on ORPG? :D

Anyways.
Its nice and simple. The Crono sprite adds a nice thingy to it.

[i]lol oraclerpg lives on xD[/i]
Posted
Aww, it's sooooo cuuuuuute ...

*ahem* Excuse me.

The little Crono sprite is really cute, and the simplicity does look good. Since it's not too complicated, maybe you could also make it in a few different colors, to give people more options of which to put on their desktop.
Posted
Yeah, I might do that, I doubt we'd put them on the site but if anyone would like to use it but wants it in different colours then just ask. Thanks for the comments aswell.
Guest Magdalena
Posted
The only thing that bugs me is the Crono sitting there. Don't get me wrong, I love Crono Trigger as if it was my first born child, but it doesn't belong.

The font is fairly decent....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...