Cecil Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Why is there a megaman thread in GA? I knew there was a cartoon for it but it wasn't that good.
Navi Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 hiya. oops, sorry, still in introduction forum mode. i used to watch megaman when i was a kid. i don't really remember much about it though. now that i think about it, his arms looks kinda gross....it reminds me of that robot's nose from sonic the hedgehog
Flash Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 There was a Megaman Anime?! Darn, I missed it! :p Maybe I'll try and d/l it from winMX or something.... Megaman Ownz! o.O
Navi Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 the green one looks the nicest to me, whats its name?
Dark Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 I remember watchin it when i was a little kid.....it was cool.....
Warlock Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B]the green one looks the nicest to me, whats its name? [/B][/QUOTE] Green one? I don't think I know of a green one...
Treble Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Neither have i heard about a Green one but if youre talking about the videogame Megaman Xtreme then there was Middy a robot who help out Megaman on info on the Gameboy Color.
Soccer 4 Life Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I used to watch it when I was little it was pretty amazing!!! :smirk: Peace:smirk:
Posthumous Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 does anyone have cheats for Megaman 64?besides infinte money?
Guest Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Heh..I guess everyone is intitled to their own opinion... It wasnt the best but it was okay to me.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now