Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hiya. oops, sorry, still in introduction forum mode. i used to watch megaman when i was a kid. i don't really remember much about it though. now that i think about it, his arms looks kinda gross....it reminds me of that robot's nose from sonic the hedgehog
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]the green one looks the nicest to me, whats its name? [/B][/QUOTE]

Green one? I don't think I know of a green one...
Posted
Neither have i heard about a Green one but if youre talking about the videogame Megaman Xtreme then there was Middy a robot who help out Megaman on info on the Gameboy Color.
Posted
Heh..I guess everyone is intitled to their own opinion... It wasnt the best but it was okay to me.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...