OtakuBoards

Newb-Wraiths

eleanor

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1] Well, I'm going to wait around for Shy and Syk3 to give me the OK to use it. *fiddles thumbs*[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]You can use it, but why am I warm and fuzzy?

-Shy[/size]

[COLOR=darkred][size=1]....... Me wish to be in funny banner T.T......

It is really good,and thank goodness you change the time length, because if not we would all die like Chaos
..... >.>......

[B]Failure![/B]

sorry!

bannned[/COLOR][/size]

You get...a cookie. Excellent work. Though, I found myself going "WTF!!!?!?!?!?!?" during parts of it. Of course, that WTF came between laughter, so you definitely get a cookie.

I've got peanut butter, choc chip, oatmeal raisin, and butterscotch. Choose one.

And again, kudos on the banner. It's frigging hilarious. Though, one question. I'm still labeled as "Newbie" status, WHY WASN'T I INCLUDED IN IT?!?!?!?" hehe. Perhaps the next Edition will feature myself.

Later,

PoisonTongue

*criez* Bbooohooooooo!!!!!111111 Y arent I in it mal? *criez*. i yam a goood pozter. I shood b in ur banna. I wanna b in it!!111!!1111!1

lol. I do want to be in it. Not fair. lol. I loved your banner. I laughed a lot, some of the slides were too fast, but it was well done, humorous, not tooo offensive etc. Blah de blah blah.

8.6930012375982/10

Good job.

[color=green]Mal...that was absolutely hilarious!oo() I can't conceive how you guys can come up with such humorous ideas.

I really don't know what to say, though it did run a bit fast later on in the banner, it was still an amazing piece of work. Wonderful job, just.."wow."[/color]