eleanor Posted October 13, 2003 Author Posted October 13, 2003 [size=1] Well, I'm going to wait around for Shy and Syk3 to give me the OK to use it. *fiddles thumbs*[/size]
Shy Posted October 14, 2003 Posted October 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i] [B][size=1] Well, I'm going to wait around for Shy and Syk3 to give me the OK to use it. *fiddles thumbs*[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]You can use it, but why am I warm and fuzzy? -Shy[/size]
Ayokano Posted October 14, 2003 Posted October 14, 2003 [COLOR=darkred][size=1]....... Me wish to be in funny banner T.T...... It is really good,and thank goodness you change the time length, because if not we would all die like Chaos ..... >.>...... [B]Failure![/B] sorry! bannned[/COLOR][/size]
eleanor Posted October 14, 2003 Author Posted October 14, 2003 [size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shy [/i] [B][size=1]You can use it, but why am I warm and fuzzy? -Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] The word Shy sort of gave me a feeling. I made these things up on a whim, really.[/size]
Brasil Posted October 14, 2003 Posted October 14, 2003 You get...a cookie. Excellent work. Though, I found myself going "WTF!!!?!?!?!?!?" during parts of it. Of course, that WTF came between laughter, so you definitely get a cookie. I've got peanut butter, choc chip, oatmeal raisin, and butterscotch. Choose one. And again, kudos on the banner. It's frigging hilarious. Though, one question. I'm still labeled as "Newbie" status, WHY WASN'T I INCLUDED IN IT?!?!?!?" hehe. Perhaps the next Edition will feature myself. Later, PoisonTongue
klinanime1 Posted October 14, 2003 Posted October 14, 2003 This day had been so rotten until this. Another well-done banner; I love it, and I'm still lmao. The timing is great, after the improvements, and the randomness... It might be something you'll get known for. ^ - ^
Baron Samedi Posted October 15, 2003 Posted October 15, 2003 *criez* Bbooohooooooo!!!!!111111 Y arent I in it mal? *criez*. i yam a goood pozter. I shood b in ur banna. I wanna b in it!!111!!1111!1 lol. I do want to be in it. Not fair. lol. I loved your banner. I laughed a lot, some of the slides were too fast, but it was well done, humorous, not tooo offensive etc. Blah de blah blah. 8.6930012375982/10 Good job.
Mei Posted October 15, 2003 Posted October 15, 2003 [color=green]Mal...that was absolutely hilarious!oo() I can't conceive how you guys can come up with such humorous ideas. I really don't know what to say, though it did run a bit fast later on in the banner, it was still an amazing piece of work. Wonderful job, just.."wow."[/color]
Kyo no Ryu Posted October 15, 2003 Posted October 15, 2003 I just got done watching it for the twelth time, I picked up some stuff I hadnt noticed before, I like the inuYASHa rulez!!!1 Goku SOCkS part. The mod-in-training reminds me of myself. Hey mal maybe you should be a newbie-wraith to....
eleanor Posted October 16, 2003 Author Posted October 16, 2003 [size=1] ^_~ Newb-wraiths are just OB moderators. The reason Otakusennen was in there is just a joke.[/size]
Kyo no Ryu Posted October 16, 2003 Posted October 16, 2003 Ah, I see, but you should be in there none the less, if it were up to me youd be a mod of___________. (no offence so I bleeped it). I dont have time to watch it now though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now