Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1] This is a thread I'm making that will soon include all my drawings for a original anime series I'm coming up with right now. ^_^


I posted these pictures in The School Sketches thread as well, but I'm just reposting to get this thread off to a start. The original [colored and all] took me roughly 45 minutes. I messed around with it on the computer for a while.[/size]
Posted
Wow, those are pretty good. I like th girls dress and how you do clothing. Thats your strongest point in these drawings. And the guy reminds me of Cloud from FF7 with his hair a expression. Good job.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Wow, those are really good! I'd prefer the colored one over the... none-color one, but that's just me. ><;

The guy's neck seems to be a little longer than normal, or at least it's longer than the girls. Try fixing that, unless it was intenional. (sp?) The girls left eye also seems off.

Other than that, I love it. You have a very creative mind, artistically mind you. I'd love to see more! ^_~

[b]Rating:[/b] 8.7/10

-Lan[/color][/size]
Posted
Wow! Mal I didn't knew you had drawing talent. I love them both, they seems really great it's just that the coloring is a little off...I like the black and white most.

I'll give you a 9.5/10

P.S.: By the way it's my 100th post. Yay!
Posted
Your drawings are wonderful. I especially like the girl's pose; it really seems to express her personality. I'd have to agree with Daigo--the guy reminds me a little bit of Cloud. It's more his outfit than his hair or anything else. Either way, I think you did a fantastic job designing their clothes.

~Dagger~
Posted
Dear god, Mal, I didn't know you could draw this well...
I thought you were just good at making hilarious, zany banners.

I'm not sure what to classify your style as.. Perhaps a shojo action style, but it's rather distinct if it is not that.

Daigo's right, you are absolutely amazing at making wrinkles in clothing and the hair is exquisite. Now that is not to say those are the only good point in your work, everything far surpasses the quality of of mine.

To be quite honest, I can't see a single thing in these drawings that have any problems. It's all so perfect and seems professional. These remind me of Yoshiyuki Sadomoto (Gainax character design guy)'s work. That is most likely because of the girl. She looks a lot like that woman from Secrets of Blue Water Nadia.

Synonomy.. Does that mean "The state of being the same" or something? I'm looking at the root word, synonym, and putting two and two together here.

I demand to see more sketches, Maladjusted! As soon as possible!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...