OtakuBoards

Kagome Banner

Shippo

I like this very much. The background image is gorgeous, and the stars really fit Kagome's personality. My only complaint would be that the foreground picture contrasts a little too much with the lovely background. Perhaps you could fade it a little?

~Dagger~

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I like that one alot. The only thing is it could do without the grids. I agree that it would look better with a boarder too, it would give it a more interesting look. I love the picture in the background, but it might look a bit better if it was faded a little more. Otherwise I reallt like it. ^_^ Good work.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Instead of making a whole new thread, i thought i'd just stick to one. So ill be posting all my latest banner works on this thread^_^ Oh, yea, and thanks for replying everyone^_^

Ok, i saw a few pics of Digi Charat so i decided to make a banner of it. >.> I never liked the color pink, but i thought it'd go good with a digi charat banner.

[color=darkblue]
[size=1]
Gohan Banner....

Ñ_Ñ

And before you people go hammering me about Super Sayain 2 not being the ultimate level---i know. It was the ultimate level at that time...so yea...never liked SSJ 3 and beyond.
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=502898[/img]
please reply people...^_^;; i took so much time on it and i would love to see what you guys think about it.
[/color]
[/size]

1. almost good... bad use of grid...
2. good except for the really... really ugly font and effect and the poor quality of the stock images that was left opaque
3. bad colors very poor quality stock image...

[color=teal][size=1]Wow Shippo I havent seen much from you latly. The first banner is awesome the quailty the pictures the background, I just love it. The second one isnt so great ehhh.. Gohan look poorly cropped out, But the backgroudn and the whole set up of the banner is very well put togher.[/size][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
Hm Shippo these are very nice banners. Let me rate them.

Kagome Banner- The pictures are wonderful, but I do not like the grids in it. Sparkles are wonderful, and add a border. That'll make it a 10/10. But I'm giving you a 8.7/10.
Digi Charat Banner- It's cute. I rate it a 9.8/10.
Gohan Banner- He's a bit squished. Is the background supposed to be extra blurry? Anyway, 8/10.
Kai Banner- It's squished, and it looks plain to me. But it's great though. 7/10.