OtakuBoards

TV Land

duorocks17

hey everyone, does anyone here watch TV LAND? It's one of my favorite channels! It's really cool to see all the old shows you know and love, and even ones your parents enjoyed. What are some of your favorite shows? I always watched The Monsters. THat was a great show. There are so many i can think of, but i'll see if you can name some!

Man, I have somewhat of a beef with TV Land. They took off "Chico and a Man" and "Roc". :( But hey, they still have Sanford and Son, so thats the main reason I watch that channel. TV Land is pretty decent though. But they still should've atleast kept "Chico and a Man". Or put "Whats Happenin" on there or somethin. :(

I don't have the Cable TV plan that comes with TV Land, so I have to settle for regular old Nick at Nite.

When I go to my dad's house, I do catch TV Land there. I just found out that there was a spin-off series of Bewitched called Tabitha, about their daughter after she grew older and had a career working side-by-side with her brother Adam. Wasn't quite as good as Bewitched, as the "husband tells wife to not to use magic so they'll be a normal couple" dynamic was replaced with "little brother tells older sister not to use magic for even flimsier reasons."

Gotta love TV Land for the shows they do air. Given, they could stand to acquire a few more shows.

The best thing about that channel is the old commercials. I'd seriously just watch an entire show dedicated to them.

I remember this one for canned pineapples. Some nerdy guy was trying to eat them... and for some reason these two really large women were dancing in the background.

I love TV land it is oe of my favorite channels. My favorite show on it is Leave to Beaver. Show like that don't come on anymore now all the shows have sex,drugs, and violence in them. Not that I have a problem with that, but sometimes you just need a break. The shows that come on TV land have and innocence to them that makes them special.