OtakuBoards

Escape!

Burori

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]"Huh?"Ty looked up from the window.

"What is it? Is everything alright?"Sharan asked.

"Hmm, can this contraption make it to China? That's were he plans to go....What's this? Lani? She's awake too? And Hudrenda as well..This is getting interesting.."Ty played with his peach fuzz on his chin.

"What's going on? Are all the guardians awake?"

"Yes, they are..Finally, we can force deliverance upon this wretched filth of a world,"Ty clenched his fists, the began to glow red.

"Ty, don't start a fire here!"

"Oh, sorry.."Ty giggled and the heat cooled down.

"So which guardian is who?"

"Hudrenda-Guardian of Water; Kakalani(or Lani if you will)-Guardian of Air; Melina-Guardian of Nature; Kyo-Guardian of Earth; and I, of course, Guardian of Fire..."Ty fiddled with his drawstring.

"Hmm, Ty, there is still a lab that stands. In the rainforest,"Sharan started.

"That's where Melina is.....It's best we don't go there yet.."Ty mumbled.

"Why's that? Did something happen between you two?"

"Yeah....kinda...I am not really keen on talking about it...it's personal.."Ty breathed on the window and wrote ancient scripture on the window.

Dr. Alston smirked,"So where to? I only have so much fuel."

Ty raised his head, his expression thoughtful, "China, we go to China, Dr. Alston."[/color][/font][/b]
_________

[b]But of course, Kyle. You are the boss of the thread, you can use my character..as long as you don't belittle him.[/b]

"you may open your eyes now" Kyo said as they left the village. "so, who are you anyway? andwhy are thee roots coming out of your feet?" "I am the ancient guardian of earth. I was cursed and given roots." "arent you the one that destroyed that town?" "in...a way." "so why are we going to China?" "I heard there is a lab there on one of your speaking contraptions. Those so called labs tried to use me." "Cool. Are there others like you?" Kyo stopped and remembered the others. "yes... there is a guardian of fire, water, wind, and nature also. I almost forgot that one of them is probably looking for me." "well, since I lived near the border we should be in China soon. Near a chopper station." "chopper?" "Ill explain..."

Melina was slouched slightly over the back window looking out towards the scenery flying by the back seat windows. Dr. Merez kept looking back at her every now and than to see if she was alright. She jerked her head up all of the sudden and dazed off in to space. Dr. Merez noticed this and grew worried.
" Melina, are you alright?"
Melina snapped back into reality and looked at him.
" W-what? What did you say Dr. Merez?"
" Please, call me Alex and I asked if you were alright."
" Oh I'm fine. I just noticed that all of the guardians are awake. Apparaently I was the last one awake.....and to be on the move."
" Really? So everone is awake now?"
" Yep and apparently I was the only one who didn't bother to destroy the lab before leaving."
" Yeah I kinda noticed that. Why didn't you destroy the lab?"
" Because the people who were planning on useing me weren't there so I saw no reason as to destroy the place like the others did."
" I see, so in the other labs were people who wanted to use you and the others?"
" Yes except for some Dr. Alston? Ty decided to take her along apparently."
" Ty? Who is Ty?"
" The Guardian of Fire. He has a Dr. Sharon Alston with him. I believe she was the scientist that was in charge of the lab he was in."
" Umm yah. She was in charge of it and that side of the operation. I'm not exactly sure how she saw this operation, but I do know that she never planned on controlling him."
" Yeah right. Like she would be able to control HIM." Melina said bitterly.
" I sense some hostility towards him."
" Not hostility, just annoyence. I rather not talk about it."
After those last few words they both went silently about there buisness for the time being.

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Ty looks excited. Dr. Alston is dazzled by his enthusiatic personality.

"Why are yous so excited?"she asked.

"My buddy, Kyo, that's why. Long time since I 've heard from him. He and I have had some good times together...."his voice drifted in memories.

"Oh yeah? Reeking havic I pressume?"

Ty just chuckled and smiled devilishly. He looked over to Sharan and stuck his tongue out at her expression. Dr. Alston shook her head and looked into the horizon.

"Ty, look, it's coastline! We'll be in China in about another hour,"Sharan pointed.

"Wonderful. Kyo here I come,"Ty clapped his hands together and rubbed them vigorously.[/color][/font][/b]

[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

As Ty and Dr. Alston was flying towards the shores of China the news on the radio came on.

"News now has just conformed that a huge Tsunami is approaching China officals and the army is trying to do everything in their power to stop this power of destruction. No one will survive on this island if it hits."

"This is China's airport calling aproaching craft. Do not land on China soil leave Immediately!"

"What's going on? Where did this Tsunami come from?" Dr. Alston thought as she was deciding to weither to land or turn around.

"It's Hudrenda. He must have seen and witnessed something that the people of China must have done to their waters. Land Dr. Alston I can save those people." Ty said a little concerned. He knew Hudrenda well since they were close as brothers during the egyptian time. He knew also he can stop the attack.

"Well the chinese did try to test a few nuclear warheads hundreds of years ago. But how can he know that if he and the rest of you were imprisoned longer than that?" She asked him puzzled and decided to land as he told her to. She called the Chinese general claiming she had something that can stop the disaster that was coming and he cleared a landing point for her.

"Hudrenda even though was imprisoned as long as we have is the only one who can comunicate with the water creatures except Melina of course who can comunicate with all the creatures on this planet." He said then he chuckled.

"What?" She asked as she landed the plane.

"Huh?" Ty responded.

"Why the chuckle?" Dr. Alston asked in curiosity.

"Oh Hudrenda and Melina are married." He said and laughed. Dr. Alston wasn't sure why he was laughing though until it clicked. Hudrenda was a water creature and Melina was a nature Guardian so for those two to be married must be very ackward for them.

Meanwhile not far from the shores of China Hudrenda stood along the waters looking into a locket on his neck and in it was a picture of him in his human form with none other than his love....his soulmate Melina. [/font][/color]

The Tsunami came closer to China shore just as Kyo and the kid crossed the border onto the very same beach. "AAA!! TSUNAMI!!!" the kid screamed. "stand back". Kyo stood in front of him. There was a millitary base close behind him. A camera picked him up and Ty saw him on screen. "Its Kyo!" he almost shouted. He rushed through the hallways until he was outside. He looked down to the beach and saw Kyo with the kid. The wind was blowing in Kyos face, making his gi flow. His eyes turned yellow. He somehow knew Ty was behind him. Ty knew he knew. Ty fired a heat ray at the coming Tsunami. "NO NEED FOR THAT" Kyo yelled over the rushing waves. Ty knew what he meant. He shut off his beam. The earth started to shake. Kyo raised his hand and a jiant wll of Earth rose along the beach. The wall was so high when the Tsunami hit it barely lapped a few drops over the top. Kyo turned around. "sup Ty?"

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]"Hey Kyo, long time no see," Ty and Kyo slapped hands.

Kyo's attention slowly turned towards Dr. Alston. Ty sensed this and he smiled. Dr. Alston fidgeted.

"This is Dr. Sharan Alston. She was my 'keeper'. How the hell have you been?"

"Dr. Alston,"Kyo nodded,"Ty I am fine and you?"

"Kyo, I am rolling,"Ty bowed and he looked at the kid.

But before anything else was said, Kyo's wall crumbled and Hudrenda stood several yards away. Ty stood straight and stern, his face hardend. Dr. Alston shifted her stance.

"Hello Ty. It is nice to see you once more,"Hudrenda's voice ratteled through Ty's mind.

"Yes, like wise,"Ty's voice was deep and raspy.

Dr. Alston looked curiously at Ty.[i]Was he just talking to himself?[/i] Hudrenda heard her thoughts and smiled.

"No, he was talking to me. I am only able to speak through telepothy,"Hudrenda's voice was now in everyone's mind.

The atmosphere between Ty and Hudrenda was growing tense. Kyo stood silently, he knew not to interrupt the two brothers. Dr. Alston stood beside Kyo.

"What's going on between the two?"she whispered to Kyo.

"History, ancient history. They still fued after all of these millenia's,"Kyo whispered.

Ty's fist clenched, his happy-go-lucky face was now a face of death. Hudrenda's smile sent chills through Dr. Alston's body.

[i]What is this history the still fued over? Melina..she must have something to do with this..[/i]Dr. Alston readied herself for anything.[/color][/font][/b]

[color=indigo]
Jenna looked around as Lani flew higher into the sky. It was truly amazing for her, to be able to see the world from a true birds-eye point of view. Suddenly she began to feel short of breath. "Miss Washi, I'm sorry, but it's rather hard for me to breathe." she said timidly. Lani looked around and chuckled a bit, then began a slow descent. "Please, it's Lani. And I apologize. I often forget about the fragility of humans, and the lack of atmosphere at this altitude." Her face then clouded. "I almost wish that I didn't have to remember. That I didn't even have to find out." She sighed gazing at the ground, letting her body relax a bit. Jenna felt Lani's grip on her loosen, and whimpered in fear, clinging to Lani's clothes. Lani chuckled again. "You needn't worry. I'm stronger than I look, and even if I do by some chance let go of you, the wind will catch you." She closed her eyes for a moment, searching in her mind. She opened her eyes, frowning. "I believe that we are closer to Kyo than I had thought. And now Ty and Hudrenda seemed to have joined him. It seems that I may have no choice but to see them now." She whistled softly, and whispered "Directions to the place know as China, please." A nearby bird tweeted, as if in reply, and flew off. Seconds later, another bird had appeared, and tweeted in a similar fashion. "Thank you, wing friends." Lani whispered, then changed course. Soon they were near China, and Lani prepared to land on a nearby cliff. Suddenly a huge wave of water rammed into the cliff, shaking it and spashing Lani and Jenna from head to toe. The cliff collapsed, and they both fell to the ground, meeting a startled Ty and Kyo, as well as a young woman and a little boy. Lani stood up and brought up a small whirlwind, blowing the water from her hair and clothes. She then walked over to her fellow Guardians. "Ty. Kyo. It's been a while, hasn't it?" she asked, with the barest trace of a smile about her mouth.
[/color]

[i] What is going to happen from this? Two brother's one that commands the water's and the other the fire. A powerful historical event split these two apart and now here they are stairing at each other eye to eye.[/i] Alston thought as she witnessed Hudrenda's splender figure before her eye's. Just opposite of Ty Hudrenda is completely covered in water and seems to be coated in a thick solid. Hudrenda then lowered himself and walked over to Kyo and shook his massive hand.

"Nice to see you again Kyo. Your powers have grown." Hudrenda said in though which everyone around him heard.

"Thanks. Your's too seem to grow after every century." Hudrenda then turned and walked right up to Ty and from Ty's body a fire broke out which made Hudrenda's body begin to melt and evaporate. Hudrenda noticing it did not show any pain or care. Hudrenda then walked right up to Ty and extended his hand. Ty looked at his brother for a moment then rose his hand and both locked each other into an intense handshake which seemed to not only melt Hudrenda's hand but cool Ty's as well.

"Givin the actions that you two shown towards these distasteful creatures I understand the reason why you stopped my attack. But I am only letting it by once. If you stop meet again. I will not be so..............nice." Hudrenda said with a smile aiming it at Dr. Alston which she felt a powerful shiver in her spine. "Oh....Hello there Lani! Been a while!" Hudrenda said changing the subject. [/font][/color]

As Lani walked toward the grop Kyo shuddered. He glared at her. They were as bd as the other two. Kyo suddenly dissapeared into the Earth. They all looked at the whole. "The kid was amazed by all of this. "what the Hell was that all about?" dr. Alston asked. Lani looked over. "Kyo is unhappy with me because of what tornadoes do to his land. He's a sourpuss." Lani replied. Ty looked over. "come on Kyo. cant you come out of the ground for once?" Kyo arose again. "as long as I am not required to be in her area." He walked up to Hundrenda. "so whats goin on?" "I woke up after 6000 years". "oh right..., have you seen Melina?" Hundrenda's face became stern.

[color=indigo]
Lani sulked. "Well, I'm quite sorry that my minor wind disturbed your precious land so much, but don't even get me started on what land does to the sky nowadays." She walked away, turning back to Ty, and smiling. He was one of the few people she could stand talking to. Fire and air supported eachother since the beginning of time, after all. She embraced him gently. "It is good to see you all well. Though I wish that I didn't have to see anything, it is comforting to know that you haven't been hurt." Jenna was standing near her, looking bewildered. "Who are these people?" she blurted out, clearly uncomfortable. "Oh, forgive me. Jenna, this is Ty, the guardian of fire. The pouty guy over there is Kyo, of earth, and the one talking to him (well sort of) is Hudrenda, of water. Come to think of it, where is Melina? I'd rather not see her, but I'm afraid she's take offence if I didn't at least pay her a visit." She closed her eyes, then opened them. "Ah yes, she's headed this way. Good, we needn't go fetch her, she should arrive soon." She pulled away, sitting on a nearby boulder left over from the wall. "So where do we go from here?"
[/color]

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Ty was grinning ear to ear. He adored Lani and her gift. He loved her gentle breeze, it caressed and nurtured his flames. Ty noticed Dr. Alston's skeptical stare.

"What?"Ty threw his hands in the air.

Lani watched this human woman fume with jealousy. She quite liked the site. Lani sat back against the boulder, showing off her perfect physic. Dr. Alston shook her head and folded her arms over her heaving chest.

Ty smirked and sat down by the boulder.

"I think we should wait for Melina,"Kyo popped the bubble of silence.

Ty then stood up and glared over at Kyo. Ty's body started to spark. He then felt Hudrenda glaring at him.

"If that is the plan, I am leaving,"Ty relaxed and started to walk away.

Dr. Alston followed. Lani stood up and flew infront of Ty. She cupped Ty's face with her gentle hands. She just looked deep into his face. Her eyes flickered with a pleading gaze then to an understandment. Ty sighed and shook his head. A silent conversation, it infuriated Dr. Alston.

Ty grasped Lani's hands and kissed her fingers. Lani blushed and he continued to walk. Dr. Alston looked down at the earth below her feet. Reluctantly, she began to follow Ty.

The two were a mile away from the beach when Dr. Alston decided to speak.

"What was all of that about?"her voice was spiteful.

"Do not be angry. Tis just something that happened along time ago,"Ty tried to sound as if it didn't bother him.

"I am angry. What happened?"Dr. Alston grabbed his arm.

Ty spun around and saw that she had a hurt expression. He sighed and told her to sit down on a nearby bench.

"Long ago, after my love Nefrititi left for her journey to the after life, my flames went out. I lost my spark, my soul, my love. I believed I would never love again. Until one day, I met Melina.

We spent alot of time together and she helped me regain my powers. We never really fell for eachother, it was just one night I needed her and she needed me.

Little did I know that she was to wed my brother, Hudrenda. I got news of this matremony and confronted Melina about the marriage. She told me to leave her alone, but I would not. I wanted to know why, but I never got an answer. Hudrenda was, and still is, very protective of Melina.

He found out about Melina's and my escapade and was furious with me. He has never forgiven me, as you can tell. So now there's tension between me and him, and me and Melina."

Dr. Alston narrowed her eyes, "What about the Guardian of Air? What was that about?"

Ty smiled, he was amused by this woman's jealousy. Dr. Alston grew impatient of his silence and stood up.

"What is between you and her?"

"Uh, mutual agreements. We'll just leave it at that,"Ty smirked and began to walk away.

"You are in love with her, aren't you?" Dr. Alston's voice shook.

Ty stopped and looked over his shoulder. He just chuckled and continued to walk. Dr. Alston was angry and did not follow. Ty sensed her anger.

"I know you are angry with me. Frankly, I do not care. I am sorry, but I do not wish to be weighed down. I have a mission to accomplish, and nothing is going to stand in my way. My brethren feel the same way, nor will they stop to smell the flowers,"Ty's voice was playful.*think of Sora from .hack//sign*

"You were just using me? To get out of the lab?" Dr. Alston's fist clenched.

Ty had a sly smile,"No, I could have gotten out of there on my own. You decided to help me, when you know what risks you were taken."

"How dare you lead me on like that!"

"I did no such thing. If you do not wish to stay, you can leave,"Ty protested, his hands on his hips.

"I will, I cannot believe my stupidity,"Dr. Alston spun on her heal and ran off.

[i]Hmm, she was begining to become a nusience anyhow. Now I can focus my concentration on my duties...and Lani...[/i] Ty snickers.

*Remember, he's a ladies man^^[/color][/font][/b]

Melina sensed the other guardians near by. Her and Dr. Merez were in a jet heading for a shore off of China. They had stolen it from a military base in Cuba. She noticed that Ty had left the others and wasn't surprised. She was brought out of her thoughts when Dr. Merez landed the jet a few hundred feet from the other guardians. He turned off the engine and pressed the storage button. He got out of the plane and went to the back where the storage compartment was opening up. When it was open and the ramp was down he went up into the plane to help Melina get up from floor. They came down slowly out of the plane until they reached the ground where they paused for a little bit so Melina could stretch her back. She looked around and saw the others. She looked at them and the few humans who were there. After a while she walked up to them until she was right in front of them.
" Hello Kyo, Lani, and Hudrenda."
" Hey Melina." Kyo said smiling.
" Hello Melina." Lani said with a slight smile.
* Hello Melina* Hudrenda said happily. *How are you?*
" I'm fine, been a little cramped for a bit, but nothing to serious and how are all of you?"
" I'm alright, but Hudrenda almost submerged this continent because of what they did to the water."
Melina sighed and shook her head in disappointment then looked at her husband.
" You know you don't have to submerge the whole continent just because some idiot put toxins in the sea."
Hudrenda glared at her, but she ignored it as she looked around.
" So where did Ty go?"
" He went off in that direction some where when I said that you were heading in our direction." Lani answered while pointing in Ty's direction.
" Why am I not surprised. (she looked towards her husband) I bet you and him had another one of your fights again didn't you?"
" Well you hit that one on the spot." Kyo said with a small chuckle.
She sighed heavily and rubbed her face in her hands while Dr. Merez looked at her in confusion.
" What exactly happened between you, Hudrenda, Ty?" Dr. Merez asked in hopes of finally gettin an answer.

[color=indigo]
Lani wandered away from Melina and Hudrenda, letting them greet eachother. Jenna touched her arm lightly. "Is that the nature guardian?" she asked curiously. "Yes, that's Melina. But we never got along that well, I'm afraid. Still, I'd like you to talk to her when she's finished greeting her husband." Jenna's eyes widened. "Her husband? That water guy?" Lani's eyes flickered with amusement. "Yes, they are married. I for one don't find it odd at all, but the others were shocked. There was more, but it's, quite literally, ancient history." She brought Jenna over to the man who had come with Melina. "I believe you are a scientist?" He nodded, anxious. "Good. I trust you to watch her for me for a short time. There is something I must see." Before either could protest, she had taken flight. She rose higher, and soared to the city, across the river. She then frowned with digust. [i]I can see why Hudrenda did what he did. The air is full of toxins, so full I can hardly breathe. I don't think what he did was right. But still, something must be done.[/i]
[/color]

Hudrenda was overjoyed to see his darling wife again. Thousands of years kept her from him but now they are reunited.

"What happened between you and Ty Hudrenda?"Asked Dr. Merez in suspicion.

"And who are you?" Came a voice in her mind. She was confused why she heard a voice in her head and not a voice from his lips.

"Umm are you talking to me?" Asked Dr. Merez in confusion still.

"Oh right. Doctor this is the only way my husband can speek now. He is cursed to never utter a word. If he does he can disasters happen quicker than you can comprehend." Melina replied to save the doctor from more confusion.

"Oh!" The doctor said relieved that she wasn't hearing voices from it.

"If you truly want to know the precise answer to that question. Well.....It's a long historical story." Hudrenda said within the doctor's mind.

"I have all the time in the world." The doctor exclaimed.

"Well. Me and Ty are very close brothers back then during the eqyptian era. Actually if you can tell we still are. I mean we do have a powerful grudge against each other but that grudge is only because of his jealousy!" Hudrenda said in a calm voice.

"Jealousy?" Dr. Merez thought. "Why was he jealous?" She asked him.

"Because I had Melina and he couldn't have Nefertity." Hudrenda said with a sigh. He knew how much his brother loved Nefertity. [/font][/color]

O.O.C lol Dr. Merez is a guy just so you know.

Melina smiled slightly then turned to the sound of grass being russled and saw Dr. Alston coming towards her.
" So you are Dr. Alston I presume?"
Dr. Alston was startled by Melina's words and looked at her with wide eyes.
" Well yes, but how did y....."
" She's a telepath Dr. Alston." Dr. Merez interupted.
She looked at him with questioning eyes.
" Well Ty said that she could read animals thoughts, but didn't know that included humans."
He laughed before answering. " Well aren't humans animals as well Dr. Alston? ( he moved closer to her) You know just because we are more intelegent than anything else on this planet doesn't change the fact that we are still animals our selves."
She glared at him even though she knew he was right.
" Where is Ty Dr. Alston?"
She turned her head to Melina and answered in a very curt voice.
" He went off to go think about some mission and Lani."
" Oh boy. You let him get to you didn't you?"
She glared at Melina before turning her back and answering.
" I have no idea what you are talking about."
" I don't blame you. There isn't a woman who has met him and hasn't been attracted to him. Some times I'll find one who has fallen in love with him."
Dr. Alston turned back around.
" And did you fall in love with him or were you just attracted to him?"
Hudrenda was now listening to the conversation and so was Kyo. Melina glared at her before answering.
" I see that he has told you about our past and about our 'relationship'." , she said acidly.
" Yes he did. Which surprised me considering that you are a gardian."
" Well just said. I'm guardian. (she leaned forward a little to Dr. Alston) Not a saint. If you want a saint then go to a nunery. you'll find plenty of them there."

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Tension electrified the area as Dr. Alston and Melina glared at eachother. Hudrenda and Kyo raised eyebrows intently, Hudrenda chuckled.

"I do not want to waste my time arguing, I am leaving back to Hawaii,"Dr. Alston got back into the helicoptor and left.

"Good, less annoyance,"Melina sighed and turned back to her husband and Kyo.

~Meanwhile~

"Hmm, so she left to go home. It's for the best anyhow, Melina was getting irritated. It's not wise to upset her, I should know,"Ty squirmed with the memories of Melina stomping on him.

Ty wandered about. The steets of China were buzzing with people, cars, and animals. Ty was starting to get frightened at all of the strange contraptions and massive buildings. But, he was overwhelmed with awe from the beauty of new sights.

"Mister, mister. Would you be as so kind as to-"a young man asked but stopped to notice a leather bandana over his eyes.

"The time I can not tell, my friend,"Ty looked straight into the man's eyes.

The man waved his hand infront of Ty's face.

"That is a very rude act. I do not take kindly to humans making a joke out of my misfortune,"Ty's voice was irritated and his hands began to glow with heat.

The man ran off screaming. Ty laughed and walked aimlessly around, ending up in the street. A honk of a horn, Ty leapt into the air and landed ontop of the moving hunk of metal.

"What is this!? Aaaahhhh!!"Ty fell off when he tried to stand.

Beeeeppppppp!! Another vehicle, Ty rolled over and over to avoid being hit. He jumped into the air and landed on an overpass. Ty's heart raced, almost ready to burst. Then he heard an increasing screach coming at him fast. Ty looked to his left and saw an enormous object speeding towards him.

"What the hell is that!!!"Ty jumped into the air,"It's too big, I will not pass it!"

Just before the train pummeled(sp?) Ty's body, he was scooped up into the air. Ty was stunned from his close call with a nasty fate. The flap of wings brought him out of shock, and looked up to see a beautiful sight.

"You almost got yourself killed, Ty. Now we don't want that do we?"

"Thank you, sweety. I was not expecting you to save me, Lani,"Ty held fast to her arm.[/color][/font][/b]

Melina was sensing Ty's little adventure and chuckled in the after math. Hudrenda looked at her with questioning eyes.
" It seems that Ty has met the newage of technology called cars and trains. At least I believe that's what you call them?" She looks at Dr. Merez to supply the answer.
" Yes Melina, that is what they are called. So tell me. Was there more to the story then I have been told?"
" No Alex. That was all of the story. (she turned to Hudrenda and Kyo) So are we waiting for Lani and Ty to return or are we going to leave to find a place to stay for the time being?"
" I think we should wait for them. After all this is a strange erra and I think we should all stick together." Kyo said while looking around as if Lani and Ty would appear at any second.
* I have to agree with Kyo. This is a strange new world and alot has changed since our time. We'll wait for them, then we'll go.*
Hudrenda thought this to everyone who was there with a light frown on his face. Melina hoped that they would return soon cause she didn't like standing out in the open for to long. She heard a small chirping and looked up to see a small blue bird in a tree. She looked deep into the birds eyes and thought,
* Find Lani, tell her to come back with Ty very soon. Understand? (the bird nodded it's head in understanding) Then go and fly fast my little friend*
She watched the bird fly away and sighed while hoping that the bird found Lani soon.

[color=indigo]
Lani looked at Ty reproachfully. "You should really be more careful." she said to him, clucking her tongue. He grinned back at her, and Lani felt her heart soften. She had thought that sleep was her salvation, and that waking up was the worst that could happen to her. After all, the humans only wanted to use her, Kyo always bickered with her, there was tension between her and Melina, Hudrenda usually kept to himself... But there was something about Ty that made her feel like she wasn't quite so cursed after all. A pinch on the arm brought her back to reality. "Ouch! What was that for?" Lani yelped, rubbing her arm. "Hey, I'm sorry. But this little guy's been trying to get your attention." Lani looked over and saw a small bluebird twiitering next to her. "I apologise, wing friend. Would you repeat your message please?" The bird chirped, and repeated itself. "I see. Thank you very much. Ty, it seems we are needed by the others." Lani said, turning around. Once they had reached the ground, she walked over to Jenna, and asked the group, "So, what happens now?"
[/color]

"So what should we do?" Kyo asked, "we dont ha... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!" That was all the kid could make out. He wasnt even paying attention. He was scetching. He had a beutiful pencilation of Hundrenda huging his wife Melina. The kid had written some Japanese stuff and flipped th page. He looked over at Lani, then Ty, and started drawing them as they landed. The group just jabbered on which was fine as long as he got to draw. After about 10 minutes he had finished. Then he looked up at Kyo and....... just Kyo. He thought about how Kyo must feel without a mate. But Kyo looked just fine. He shrugged it off and continued right at the second he finished a picture of kyo with a big smile and peace sign, the came to a conclusion.

" So it's agreed then? We should stay together and find shelter for the night?" Melina asked.
Everyone nodded their heads even though some of them didn't seem to like the idea to much. Melina knew that they all had some reason why they didn't like this idea, but they seem to understand in one way or another. The others started talking of where they should find shelter at when Melina notice the little boy. She saw him finish drawing something on a peice of paper in a notebook and went over to take a look. She got next to him and managed to lay down so her upper body was some what even with his.
" Hello."
The little by looked up at her and smiled shyly.
" Hi."
" What are you drawing?" She said as she looked down at his last drawing.
He didn't know what she said exactly, but understood that she was quetioning the drawings. He handed her the note book and she looked down at the picture of Kyo. She smiled and chuckled a little. The kid took it as a sign that she liked the drawing and pointed at the paper that had been flipped over to the back. She flipped them back to the front and saw the drawing of her and Hudrenda. She then flipped it over to see the second drawing of Lani and Ty. She smiled and looked at him.
" You're a very good."
" Thankyou. You're a very nice lady.I like you." He said as he gave her a toothy smile.
She laughs a little before replying. " Why thankyou, I like you too. You're a very sweet kid."
" Do you charm everyone you meet?"
Melina jumped a little and looked up to see Dr. Merez stareing at her. Smiled at him as she got up.
" I don't know. I don't think I charmed you so I would say no."
" Are you kidding. You charmed the pants off of me."
" Charmed the pants off of you?" She said as she started to laugh.
Eventually she had her eyes closed and was laughing heartily. The kid saw this and immeadiately started drawing her laughing.
" You people have such strange sayings these days." Melina said after she had calmed down.
" I'll agree to that. You wouldn't believe the things we say today." Dr. Merez said as he grinned at her.
Melina heard the others start arguing about where they should look for shelter and decided to go over and see if she could settle the matter her self. Ty however was tired of the discussion and looked around ignoring the others. He sensed the kid finishing another drawing and went over. The kid had just closed the notebook when Ty sat down.
" Hey little man watcha drawing there?"
The kid didn't quite understand so he shrugged his shoulders. Ty laughed sensing that he didn't understand. He reached out for the notebook.
" May I?"
The kid then understood and handed the notebook to Ty even though he wasn't sure how Ty was going to see the drawings. Ty opened the notebook to the first page and dragged his fingers acrossed it. He got a vivid picture of Melina and Hudrenda holding each other. Ty's lips pursed together and his hand started to glow as he became. He then remembered that the kid was watching him and calmed down. He gave a small smile.
" This is very good."
The kid smiled at him and grabbed a small corner of the page indicating that he wanted Ty to turn the page. He did and dragged his fingers across the paper again. He realized that it was him and Lani. He grinned and chuckled a little.
" I like this one." He turned the page again and one again dragged his hand acroos the page. He saw Kyo makeing the peace symbol. Ty laughed at this for a minute or two before turning the page again and dragging his fingers across the next page. This time there was a close up of Melina's face. It started from the top of her antlers and ended right below the chest. The drawing showed her laughing. Ty's jaw was slack and his fingers kept dragging across the paper. Eventually he smiled and said in a low voice 'beautiful'. The others had agreed that they needed to find shelter close by. Kyo said that he sensed that there was a cave that was big enough for all of them close by. They once again agreed that the cave would be there shelter for the time being. Melina was coming up to Ty to tell him this when she heard him say beautiful. She saw him holding the notebook with all the drawings in it. She slowly walked around them so she could see what he was 'somewhat' looking at. She couldn't quite see it clearly and bended over to take a closer look when her hair touch Ty's arm. It startled him enough that he dropped the notebook.
" Oh Melina, it's you. You startled me." Ty said in a annoyed voice.
" I'm sorry. I was just wondering which drawing you thought was beautiful."
When the kid saw Melina he smiled at her and picked up the notebook. He immeadiately handed it to her so she could see his latest drawing. She amiled at him before looking at it and when she did she was given a small shock. She saw the drawing Ty had been sensing with his hand. Her expression became one of confussion at first then it brightened into a smile.
" I like this one alot. I'll say it again. you are very good." She said to the smiling child as she handed him back the notebook.
* Come on you two. The sun is starting to set and we want to get to the cave before dark.*
Melina looked up to see everyone else except for her, Ty and the kid were already following Kyo to the cave. Ty stared at Melina slightly confussed.
" Oh Kyo sensed a cave near by that was big enough for all of us. So we are going to stay there for the night."
" I see, well then we better get going. Come along little man." Ty said directly to the kid.
Ty said as he got up. He jogged slightly until he caught up with the others and then started to walk with the kid following his every step. Melina walked after the group, but didn't bother to try and catch up. Instead she was staring at Ty with that confussed look on her face. She was in deep thought as she followed the group.
* I don't understand. Ty hates me for certain reasons that I'm not even sure of. I mean he can't even stand the sight of me. When he looks at me he immeadiately starts glareing at me and trys at all cost to stay away from me. So why did he think that drawing of me was beautiful? I know he still hates me. He didn't bother staying around the first time when he knew I was coming and he didn't say one word to me when he got back until I startled him when he was looking at the drawing. Even then his words were not exactly nice. So what is going on?*
Melina kept thinking about this the whole time they walked to the cave.

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Hudrenda sensed his wife thinking of Ty. He grunted a bit then looked at Ty. He was going to say a few words but realized Ty's face.

[i]Ty, are you alright?[/i]Hudrenda entered Ty's thoughts.

[i]Yeah, I'll be fine....Please do not enter my head, brother. It's the only place I know..[/i] Ty looked over towards Hudrenda.

[i]Of course, I apologize...[/i] Ty took back at Hudrenda's hospitatlity.

The group continued to walk, Melina lingered behind. Ty sighed and sunk back into the depths of his mind. His heart was tearing him in so many directions.

[i]Melina, why do you torment me so? Why did you not speak of wedding my brother? You knew you were getting married and yet you did not tell me! You just played with my emotions for you, you played with my mind. Why? I know I never told you, but I did have deeper feelings for you...[/i] a tear trickled down Ty's cheek.

"Ty? Why are you crying? I have never seen you cry,"Kyo was stunned.

Hudrenda staying true to his word was just as confused as Kyo. Lani cocked her head to the side and stared at Ty. Melina was too deep in thought to notice the others talking.

"Ty!"Kyo called out when Ty didn't answer.

"What!?"Ty belted out.

"Geez, I had already called out to you. What's wrong with you?"Kyo stood back as Ty started to fire up.

"Sorry, it's just that I....*sighs* Nevermind. I am sorry I was rough with you,"Ty walked a little further ahead of the group.

Lani stared after Ty with deep concern. She jogged up to him and grabbed his hand. Ty flinched and looked down at Lani's sympathetic eyes.

"Ty, it's Melina is it not? It still eats at you. I know, I see it in your face. I wish I could help,"Lani leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Lani..I do not wish to hurt you, so please, for your emotional well-being, do not get involved." Ty looked away. He liked Lani a lot, but he was concerned for her. He didn't want to hurt her.

"I want to help you, Ty. Melina is married to Hudrenda, there is nothing you can do. They love eachother very much, I know it pains you to see them together. But that's what the gods intended, there's a reason for everything. Please, I did not wish to upset you, but you have to see that there are other people to watch for. There is someone else,"Lani tightened her hand around Ty's.

Ty looked down at Lani and smiled. He rubbed his hand tenderly up Lani's cheek then took her face in his hand and kissed her forehead. Lani blushed in shock and smiled.

"I thank you for your kindness, Lani. But I cannot ask you to help,"Ty twisted his fingers with hers.

Lani closed her eyes.[/color][/font][/b]

Melina continued to walk slowly along behind them thinking about Ty. Every now and then she would feel her husband try to intrude on her thoughts. Eventually she was tired of feeling him there.
* Hudrenda darling? Can you do me a small little favor please?* she thought sweetly to him.
* What can I do for you love?*
* Can you please stop trying to read my thoughts. I'm trying to think to my self and can't do it if you keep trying to intrude. I don't mean to be rude. I just want to be alone right now.*
Hudrenda looked back at her with a look of concern.
* Melina is everything alright? You've been acting very odd lately and I'm beginning to get worried.*
* I'm fine love. I just want to be alone right now that's all.*
Hudrenda sighed before answering. * Alright, I'll leave you alone. Just don't get to far behind because you're deep in thought alright?*
* Yes and thank you.*
Hudrenda turned back around and kept walking leaving Melina to her thoughts. After a while they reached the cave and everyone went inside except for Melina. After she got a good look of the cave she went a couple of feet from the cave and layed down. Her upper body slouched a little as she thought. After a while longer the sun had gone down and it started to get dark, but Melina still didn't move. Eventually Dr. Merez came out of the cave and looked around for her. Once he saw her he came up next to her and sat down.
" Hey what are you doing out here?"
Melina was so deep in thought that she flinched when he spoke to her.
" Oh Dr. Merez it's you. You startled me there."
" Huhu and I thought I told you to call me Alex?"
" Oh right, I'm sorry. I forgot Alex."
He gave her a side glance. " So what were you thinking about?"
" Just something that happened in the past."
" Do you want to tell me about it? I hear it's easier to tell a complete stranger then somebody you have known your whole life."
She looked at him for a minute or two before nodding her head.
" Yes you are probably right. So I will tell you everything. (she sighs before continueing) Do you remember when you asked about what was going on between Hudrenda, Ty, and me and Hudrenda answered that Ty was just jealous?"
" Yeah I'm remember that. I didn't quite believe him though. No offence."
Melina chuckled a little before continueing.
" It's alright none taken. To tell you the truth wether or not that is true I have no idea because I have never sensed that from Ty. So you have every right not to believe Hudrenda. The truth is that when Nefertity was taken away from him he completely lost his spark. I found him in my garden crying his heart out. Even though I was the Guardian of Nature me and Ty had never really met. So for the first time in our lives we met. It happened to have been storming right then so I took him inside. We got to know each other over time and eventually he told me about his very sad story. I comforted him and we became the best of friends. One day he got his spark back and he was the happiest man on earth, but every now and then he would feel lonely at time. Well one day we both needed each other and one thing led to another. I was however already Hudrenda's fiance."
" Uh ho someones in big trouble."
" You can say that again. Some how Hudrenda found out and he fought with Ty about it. When Ty found out that I was his brothers fiance he asked me why I didn't tell him."
" Well why didn't you tell him?"
" Because Hudrenda wanted it to be a surprise and I promised I wouldn't tell anyone. Well I thought nothing of it considering that me and Ty had no great love for each other. ( Melina chuckles a little) Hudrenda asked me if I was in love with Ty and I told him no."
Dr. Merez looked at her and grinned. " Well that was the truth. (Melina's face became very sad) Melina? That was the truth right?"
She looked away from him.
" That wasn't the truth at all. Was it Melina?"
She shook her head. " No, it wasn't. Truthfully I loved Ty as much as I love Hudrenda. I still do actually." She grinned pitefully at him.
Dr. Merez looked at her with a small frown.
" Melina if you were to choose between Ty and Hudrenda who would you choose?"
Melina looked back down at the ground.
" Truthfully I have no idea, (she looked back up at him) but I hope to god I never have to choose. I don't know which one I love more. I guess it's a good thing Ty hates me huh? I do miss talking to him though."
She said the last few words as she looked up at the night sky.
" Listen I'm going back into the cave ok?"
Melina nods her head slowly. Dr. Merez slowly gets up and right when he's about to walk away Melina grabs his arm.
" Promise me that you won't tell anybody how I really feel about Ty, especially Hudrenda please."
Dr. Merez nods his head. " I promise Melina." she lets go of him and continues to stare the stars as Dr. Merez goes back inside the cave.

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Ty walks into the cave and sits down on a boulder. Lani sat next to him and touched his hand.

"Ty, please do not fret. Is it really worth the heartbreak all over again? You know that it can never be as it once was, between the two of you. I am sorry that it hurts, but you must come to realize this," Lani lifted Ty's chin and traced his face with the back of her hand.

''It is just that..I can't forget the betrayal I felt that day. And I can't bring myself to hear her beautiful voice, smell her hair, her escense, feel her skin and presence, for my heart crumbles with the memories. Why did she do that to me? I trusted her with my heart, something I had not done even with Nefretity," a single tear trickled down Ty's cheek.

Lani smiled and wiped it away and kissed his cheek. Ty smiled and held Lani to him.

"I thank you for your understanding. I know that it pains you too, to hear me talk about her so. I do not wish to do this to you, Lani. That is why I asked for you to just let me be. You hold a special place in my heart. I know that confuses you.

I do love Melina, and to say that I have feelings for you may seem wrong. But I only want answers from Melina, not affection. Just an answer, nothing more. She has Hudrenda, she feels no more love for me,"Ty hugged Lani closer.[/color][/b][/font]