OtakuBoards

Escape!

Burori

[color=indigo][b][size=1]"Right, we have arrived," Dr. Merez clapped his hands.

Ty walks down the ramp and smiles optimistically. Melina smiles. They all pile out of the cargo bay and onto the platform of the Hawaiian Labs. Ty lead the way into the building. Scientists stopped in their tracks.

"You..you're the..Guardian that Dr. Alston.." a secretary stuttered.

"Yes, where is she?" Ty tilted his head.

"I..uh..am not at liberty to say, bu-"

"Bother," Ty held up his hand and flicked his fingers, a small flame blazed the papers out of the secretary's hands.

"Ty, was that nec-" Kyo began.

"Absolutely," Ty continued down the white corridors.

They finally came upon a door that read "Dr. Alston". Ty smiled viciously and opened the door. He walked in and plopped down in a chair. Dr. Alston swiveled around in her chair.

"Ty, how wonderful it is to see you again," her voice spat needles.

Ty just smiled,"We need your help."

Dr. Alston skimmed around at the other people. She glared at Ty.

"Why would I help you?''

"Damn you woman! Don't you care about your planet? Your family? Your career? What in all hells is wrong with you mortals?! You take this planet and destroy her!" Ty stood up so fast, the chair soared back.

Dr. Alston flinched and looked around the room and back at Ty. She sighed. Melina took Ty's hand and he instantly calmed.

"Fine, I'll help. What do I need to do?"

"Dr. Merez?" Ty looked back.[/color][/b][/size]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=limegreen]"Why are you bringing up Atlantis Alexander?"

"Because of the technology that they have left be hide"

Hudrenda made a scowl when Alexander said that, he didn?t enjoy talking about the people of that island, Atlantis

"According to this" Alexander said as he pulled out, a small stone tablet, and lay it down on the desk "Atlantis once held a power that it could level entire army?s in the blink of an eye. But it needed a large power supply, they were only able to use it once,"

"And you think you have found the a large enough power supply, to use? Well what is it then?"

"Patience, My friend all will be know in good time. We will have to take it one step at a time, first I?ll need your help to recover the power," Alexander Said as he began to explain his plan
[/COLOR]

Dr. Merez came up next Ty and cleared his throat before replying.

" Dr. Alston, we were wondering if you knew who our employer was?" he said matter of factly.

" You mean Alexander?" she asked.

" Is that who hired us for this project?" he replied rather quickly.

" Well yes....granted that I only got to speak with him only a couple of times, but yes I'm pretty sure that was his name."

" Why did you get to speak with him and not Alex here?" Melina asked curiously.

" Because unlike Alex here I perfer to know who it is that is hiring me. Even if I only get to meet him a couple of times that is better than not meeting him at all." she replied curtly.

" I don't understand. I mean if he didn't want his scientists to meet him than why didn't he just look for someone else to do the job?" Kyo asked.

" Well for one I am one of the best scientists around and two that wasn't the reason why he didn't want to meet the scientists. He didn't think it was importanted enough to put it in his schedule. He did however think that it was important enough to make sure that he got the best scientists to work on his project no matter what the cost was." she said sighingly.

" Which would explain why he went throught the trouble of meeting you and not any of the others." Melina stated.

Ty became confused and questioned, " Wait a minute you just said that all the scientists that were chosen by him were the best ones around right? (Dr. Alston nodded her head) So that would mean that all the scientists who were chosen were good at something. My question is what is it that they were so good at?"

" Well all the scientists who were chosen had specialized degrees in one thing or another. Like one of the things I specialize in has every thing to do with fire. So I was chosen to be care taker of you Ty. Dr. Merez here specializes in many different things. One of them is nature it self so he was chosen for Melina." she explained.

" Wow this Alexander fellow really took care of every little detail huh?" Kyo said.

" No he didn't because if he did none of us would have escaped. Which brings us back to the main question at hand. Why did this Alexander person bring us back Dr. Alston?" Melina questioned.

She had been keeping a slight telepathic signal with Hudrenda and knew that he was speaking to this Alexander person right at that moment. However she couldn't tell what exactly they were talking about without letting her presence known in Hudrenda's mind, but she felt like she knew what it was that this man wanted and dreaded what Dr. Alstons answer might be.

[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

OOC: Please mods dont get mad at me. I would have responded in this thread sooner if it wern't for the news I got of my aunt.

Hudrenda turned and thought to himself. He knew the others already knew that he was talking to Alexander but he didn't let them know anything that would have exposed his true intentions to them. He wasn't ready to show the intentions to them just yet. There was things to do.

He began to get angry at the idea of Atlantis. It was the city of discrace. He hated both the people who once inhabited the place and the power that was born there. He was also getting enraged with Alexander's plan to use that power but he wasn't going to ruin his plans because of his hatred towards the humans.

He turned back to Alexander and forced a evil-type smile at him. He opened his mind to the others telling him where he was about to go, he then spke for both the others and Alexander to hear.

"I shall get the power you seek."

[/font][/color]