OtakuBoards

Where can I buy Anthology?

Cecil

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ummmmm try e-bay? and gameS that were on the NES only FF was on it... MQ was on SNES along w/ FF2 and 3... and then 4 on gameboy (well some came out before FF3 did... and then the 5 (new ones, at least to americans) on PSX.... so you now own
FF MQ
FF 2
FF 3 when you get anthologies
FF legends
FF adventure
FF legends 2
FF legends 3
FF 6 when you get antologies
FF 7
FF tactics
FF 8
FF 9
right? cause i think that is all of them that didnt show on the NES[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Actually Kuja you Forgot FF5 on your list

Anthologies(sp?)

is final fanstasy 5 and 6

final fantasy 3 is final fantasy 6

thw only difference is FF3 is fo SNES and ff6 is for PSX.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol i mixed up 5 and 6 then... i thought 5 was 3... lol... and 4/6 were not the main series... there REAL american names are 2 and 3 not 4 and 6... so please stop thinking it is that... darn this PSX generation... oh well... i never got anthologies... so i get the 2 games confused... anway... 4/6 arent real games... just remakes so they not the main series... 2/3 are thou anyway... ill be quite since most people here never played the ORIGINAL series before the PSX corupted it... no class system that is just plain sad[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

augh, i hate gettin' them mixed up too.

2 is 4

3 is 6

5 is 5

the psx ones are the japenese numbers ( 4, 6) and 2 and 3 are the american.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea i know that... but im american lol... not japanesse... and well anyway we didnt get 2 or 3 then... how can you go from 1 to 4... or was MQ a number there... i didnt think it was but i dont know... i try to aviod all the japanesse FFs cause well they get them first and can ruin the storyline for us lol... so i dont pay attention to them... sorry just i like to not know anything till im done w/ it... like ill be away from the boards for a week while i beat FF X lol dont wanna worry about hearing it lol
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

whoa now you gettin' me confused... ah whatever.

i don't think MQ was a number because it never had one on the title. or maybe it was i just didn't notice?

I think you guy's got it messed up, 1 is 1, 2 and 3 wheren't released in the us. 2 is 4, 3 is 5 and the only time 6 was released was durning anthologies (sp?).

BTW kuja you confused me, what do you mean no class system I think 2, 3, and 6 (to use you no.) had the best class systems of all of them.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]cloud just went beserk on us... lucky 7's lolol
and 4 nor 6 were ever released in the US... they were remakes of 2/3... people who like 4/6 are the PSX generation... people who like 2/3 are the real FF fans... from the begining... well that is for america japan had more but they all didnt make it here :( oh well... [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

no, antholigies doesn't have better graphics or anything. it's just a remake of the orignal game on the PSX. and your right kuja. 4 and 6 weren't released they're just 2 and 3.

Hey Kuja if you never played anthology than you missed out on the game that had the best and most in-depth class system in the seris, also about me being the psx generation that isn't neccesairly ture, I've been playing games since around 1992, so that would mean I was the snes genreation.

Sadly not all of us are old fogies like you :( lol :D

zidane, living in the UK myself I know the problems you have obtaining a lot of games, I have FF Tactics and I love it, I bought it as soon as computer exchange had it some years ago for £55, computer exchange now have NEW copies in stock, rereleased which they are selling at about £50....

anthology will not be released in the UK, you will have to get the US version if you want to play it....