OtakuBoards

AJehs idea

Syn

Well, this was all sparked off by AJeh, he made this slogan thingy up and it reminded of a deck or somethin' like that. So I with a couple of my ideas and a couple of AJehs, this is what came out. What do you think? I was going for the grunge/graffiti look (duh).

c & c welcome.....

[size=1][b]I didn't do anything! All I did was draw in Flash that little Flip/ logo thing that I was obsessed with drawing on my wrist for about a whole week of school. Kenji pretty much did everything else, lol.[/b]

I like the grungy look that you gave it Kenji. What's it say on the left though? o.o[/size]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Dude. Both of them are amazing! o_o;

I love the little writing-ish thingies on the left, and the 'Flip Side' on the right. And I can't decide which one of the two are better, either.

1 & 2: 10/10. [/color] [/size]

Nice design. Very cool. The pink one... ruins the original picture. it totally destroys the feeling for me. The green/blue one however. Mwaah. Gorgeous. The text looks awesome- Imalways love that style. The skater is cool, and the FlipShit makes it look cool. especially the opposite colour i's. Very nice, but the pink recolour isn't so good. I know what it is: it is too glaring. The grey keeps it mellow and cool, but the pink shocks, and hurts my eyes.

1=9/10
2=7/10

Nice job fella's. Well, Kaisuke. Ajeh nice idea.

[size=1]I like the design on both of them a lot. Everything really comes together. I prefer the first one over the second one. The colors work together more, and the red sticks out to help draw the viewer in to a focal point of that general area (the "flip tihs" and the skater).

The only thing I would complain about it the quality of the file. I did not look long enough at the second one, but I saw on the first that the "flip" text got a little JPEG-itized.[/size]

This is so damn shexy that it is...shall i say it...almost wankable! Lol. Seriously, this is so damn amazing! I love the whole effect, and i love the skater how it's sketchy and so on. This is a masterpiece! I love it, i agree however, that the first one is much better. I don't really like the second one at all, :p. Very well done, my good good personal friends of mine.

PS - We really need to get the whole AJ - Me - Kai thing going again, they convos were fun ^^.