Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I like to do mosaics. I have done 6 pieces so far and I really like it. I will attatch a photo of some of my pieces but i don't know if it will work. fingers crossed! What do you think?
Posted
i like to paint in acrilics, watercolor, draw, in charcoal, and with pencil, paint in oleo, do collages etc.
Posted
[size=1] Very, [i]very[/i] cool! I love anime fan/original art, but it's nice to see something new for a change. I love your mosaics...I think they've been put together very nicely. ^_^ Keep up the good work![/size]
Posted
[color=green]Computer graphics and just plain drawing for me, though I enjoy pastel and charcoal pictures.

Onto your art though, your Mosiacs are truly amazing. I wouldn't have the patience or the skill to do such things, and your talents are rare indeed. Keep up the good work, and build up on your wonderful gift.^^[/color]
Posted
Your mosiacs are beautiful and creative.
I just use paper and pencil, simple as that with also colored pencil. I'm not much into painting and big art like that, I'm starting from the bottom working my way up to become a good artist.
Posted
I do acrylics, watercolors, oils (which are realllllly messy) sometimes sculpture, cg, drawing, charcoal, pastels, and anything else i can occupy my time with. :) I like ur mosaics, its so hard to find someone whos as origanal to do them! :)
Posted
[SIZE=1][B]I do pinting...mostly water colour....and alot of drawing too.

That's cool. I like it. Never really done that kind of stuff before.[/B][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...