island gurl Posted October 26, 2003 Posted October 26, 2003 I like to do mosaics. I have done 6 pieces so far and I really like it. I will attatch a photo of some of my pieces but i don't know if it will work. fingers crossed! What do you think?
Baron Samedi Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Thise are really good Chloe. You did a good job with them. I don't do any art, but yours look really good. Nice job.
Guest efreet Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 i like to paint in acrilics, watercolor, draw, in charcoal, and with pencil, paint in oleo, do collages etc.
eleanor Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 [size=1] Very, [i]very[/i] cool! I love anime fan/original art, but it's nice to see something new for a change. I love your mosaics...I think they've been put together very nicely. ^_^ Keep up the good work![/size]
Mei Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 [color=green]Computer graphics and just plain drawing for me, though I enjoy pastel and charcoal pictures. Onto your art though, your Mosiacs are truly amazing. I wouldn't have the patience or the skill to do such things, and your talents are rare indeed. Keep up the good work, and build up on your wonderful gift.^^[/color]
Kanariya Posted October 30, 2003 Posted October 30, 2003 Your mosiacs are beautiful and creative. I just use paper and pencil, simple as that with also colored pencil. I'm not much into painting and big art like that, I'm starting from the bottom working my way up to become a good artist.
wiccansamurai Posted November 2, 2003 Posted November 2, 2003 I do acrylics, watercolors, oils (which are realllllly messy) sometimes sculpture, cg, drawing, charcoal, pastels, and anything else i can occupy my time with. :) I like ur mosaics, its so hard to find someone whos as origanal to do them! :)
Vicky Posted November 2, 2003 Posted November 2, 2003 [SIZE=1][B]I do pinting...mostly water colour....and alot of drawing too. That's cool. I like it. Never really done that kind of stuff before.[/B][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now