OtakuBoards

Gorillaz

anime_guy

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Yeah, I like the Gorillaz. I have their first CD, just havn't listened to it for awhile. I remember a few years ago on Toonami, they had a music video thing at about midnight. They had some music videos of the Gorillaz... they also had another band, but I don't know what it was called, i loved those videos too... if anyone knows what band I'm talkin about, could ya tell me who they are? Anyway, I think I'll listen to their CD again somtime today. It was a big band for me a few years ago, but I just kinda forgot about them. *Goes off to listen to her CD*[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Yesh yesh I likes dis band. I started liking them after I saw the video for Clint Eastwood. I got their CD but only a few songs are really any good. Usually the rap ones. The lead singer used to be part of a diferent band that sing the song "woohoo" I can remember how it goes.

i think the other movies on with them were daft punk, if i remeber. they had some good songs. I think Clint Eastwood was my favorite. I would go around school just singing it. "I'm happy, i'm feeling glad, I got sunshine in a bag..." you know the words. people looked at me funny, but hey, i didn't care. it was a good song, and hardly anyone knew who they were when i told them.

[i] I'm happy I'm fellin glad. i got sunshine in a bag. I'm useless but not for long. My future is comin on comin on comin on....Fainally someone let me out of my cage....[/i] okay okay before I lose it and start singing the rest of the song bobbin my head along to the music let me say I loved the Gorillaz. My big bro got the CD when it came out and if we were in the car we would all go "Put in the CD Dougie! Put it in!". Even my mom told him to do it....:sweat: Course mabey that's what made him stop playing it and ending up selling it. Stupid brother. Grrr....okay yeah well as I said before they were one of my favorites. But I guess you can tell that by now....:sweat:

[color=silver]I used to like this band but thier music began to become trash after remixes and that came about, it ruined the whole atmosphere the band gave us.

By the way, the lead singer was previously in a band named [i]Blur[/i], it's good to see British music being recognised in a modern context.[/color]