Break Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]Yeah, well it's AMAZINGLY FUNNY...... Cloud, yes... A sock swallowing a DBZ action figure and I did one with two shoes stamping on a beanie baby!![/SIZE]
Zidargh Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 No Cloud.It's just from what yu said.'' And I thought I was crazy''.It's cool to be crazy isn't it? Sephiroth would make a great comedian.
Sephiroth Posted October 9, 2001 Author Posted October 9, 2001 heh, I might make some more ff7 funnies like that one, I just gotta think of something first, maybe I'll bring zidane and squall into it this time....
Guest Zeh Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 yeah, that sounds awesome seph. Maybe you should do one with more than just ff7 use all the figures ya got. A movie with all the games in it.
Zidargh Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Kool.I look forward to i Sephiroth.Perhaps to an FinalFantasy war of some sort.But I suppose ,there isn't lots of FF models.:)
Guest Zeh Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 lol, yeah zidane that would be kool. an all out ff war.
Sephiroth Posted October 10, 2001 Author Posted October 10, 2001 that would take waaaaay too long....
Guest Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 Wow that musta taken a loooong time to make and position everything....:eek: :eek:
Sephiroth Posted October 10, 2001 Author Posted October 10, 2001 yeah, but I try to re-use some parts if I can....
Guest Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 Heh i would think so...Cuz it would take forever to position it and keep it like that....
Zidargh Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Yeah because you'd have to keep em up right and that.Still it's excellent.Well done!:D
Yoda Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Yeah, quality work! I pity da foo who don't read dat!
Guest Zeh Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]Yeah, quality work! I pity da foo who don't read dat! [/B][/QUOTE] Quiet you.... And i already said that...
Axel--Ignition Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 that was hilarious! i pity da foo who dont think that funny!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Darkness Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Thanx:laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now