OtakuBoards

Chobits Fanart

Queen Asuka

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I haven't gotten any pictures scanned in a while, so I thought I would show you guys the picture that I did on Sunday night. Now I know that some of you hate my style and like to nitpick, but PLEASE don't be negative. Just tell me what you think, is all. ^_^ Thank you!

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/punk3/otakupictures/yuzukichi.jpg[/img][/color][/size]

Wow.... that's absolutely gorgeous. I'm a huge fan of the Chobits manga, and I think you captured CLAMP's style perfectly. Yuzuki's hair looks especially nice. The shading is subtle and effective. My only comment would be that the dark lip coloring doesn't really suit Chi's personality. Anyway, great work!

~Dagger~

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Beautiful, Tori. You are really talented in the "art department". You should draw more Chobits, especially Chii, more often because you draw them so well ^^;; I have tried to draw Chii, but I can't master her hair. Anyways, both of them are very well drawn, keep it up!

-Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[size=1]In general, I like it. I think both the outfits could use some tweaking, but I love how you did the faces. When I opened the thread, I just had to laugh. I could tell who it was, but it's so [i]exactly[/i] your style, heh. I think it's the way you draw eyes, or something.

Anyway, heh.[/size]

[size=1]Fun! The top to female characters (in my opinion) in the series ... Of course you already know I prefer Yuzuki over Chii ... >.>

It is a really nice drawing, though. It is easy to tell who is who. However, in comparison to how they actually look, their faces throw me off a bit. Mainly the eyes, but I know that is your style.

I like it.[/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] Wow, that's great! I love your style, it gives it a personalized twist. Yes, I have never seen or read Chobits, but I love the way you did that. Gah, I wish I had a good talent of drawing, but I think that'll take awhile for me. :P
Anyway, I love the faces and hair. The outfits are great too. So I give it a 10/0. ^_^ Great work, I think I will go check out the other work you have done in the fanart section.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Thanks everyone. I know you can tell it's my style...it's just the way that I draw and they way that I like for things to turn out. Everyone has their own particular style, and that's what makes things unique. That's also why I tend to dislike artwork that is just regurgitated pieces, like copying fanart exactly and then claiming it as your own. *Sighs* But whatever.

I wanted to color it, but I didn't want to ruin it.[/color][/size]