Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What If?? Part 2



Recommended Posts

Guest Pikeon
Posted
LIke my other thread this one is about what if things idnt go the way they did. I.E. If Trunks didnt win the Tenkaichi budoukai
THen would Goten win?
If Vegita wasnt so Arrogaunt
Then would Goku would still be alive.
IF Goku never did that nasty thing called sex would Chi chi
would Gohan never be alive..
Then if GOhan wasnt alive.? Then would Cell be alive sitll and destroy the Earth?
Man, i tihnk a lot my brain hurts, excuse me Im gonna throw rocks at a house
Guest Pikeon
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]There are just too many of those options of that kind, too many to bother thinking of...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm lost
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]LIke my other thread this one is about what if things idnt go the way they did. I.E. If Trunks didnt win the Tenkaichi budoukai
THen would Goten win?
If Vegita wasnt so Arrogaunt
Then would Goku would still be alive.
IF Goku never did that nasty thing called sex would Chi chi
would Gohan never be alive..
Then if GOhan wasnt alive.? Then would Cell be alive sitll and destroy the Earth?
Man, i tihnk a lot my brain hurts, excuse me Im gonna throw rocks at a house [/B][/QUOTE]
oy... your poll thingy is confusing...
- if Trunks didn't win the junior division of the Tenkaichi Budoukai- Goten would win
- if Vegeta wasn't so arrogant - I dunno how that would make Goku still be alive or not
- if Goku never had sex w/ Chichi - of course Gohan would never be alive!
- if Gohan wasn't alive - Cell would destroy the earth
Guest Pikeon
Posted
uh huh uh huh uh huh
as usual im being outsmarted
Posted
If I was never born......[b][i][u][COLOR=red]ALL HELL WOULD BRAKE LOSE AND THE EARTH WOULD BE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR] [/u][/i][/b]
Guest Pikeon
Posted
yeah it owuld be no DbZ
All it would be was a DB
If i were never born. THE SOUTH QUADRON WOULDVE BEEN DESTROYD MAKING THE UNIVERSE DESTROYED
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]seriously, what does vegeta's arrogance have to do w/ goku being alive? am i missing something? [/B][/QUOTE]
i can think of nothing, the only thing that would have saved goku is if gohan had ended cell before he started to self destruct
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]If I was never born......[b][i][u][COLOR=red]ALL HELL WOULD BRAKE LOSE AND THE EARTH WOULD BE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR] [/u][/i][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

erm, you do know that your not gohan....
Guest Pikeon
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]seriously, what does vegeta's arrogance have to do w/ goku being alive? am i missing something? [/B][/QUOTE]
OK its like this. Remeber when Vegita faced the 2nd form of cell?
The one where he is bigger,and longer tail. When he only absorbs abdroid 17?
Well if VEgita wasnt so arrogaunt on having a challenge. VEgita wouyldve never let Cell get complete. Therefore,no cell games, then Goku wouldnt have to fight cell, then therefore,couldnt die from cell about to explode.
GET MY POINT???
Im happy i didnt get lost that time
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]
OK its like this. Remeber when Vegita faced the 2nd form of cell?
The one where he is bigger,and longer tail. When he only absorbs abdroid 17?
Well if VEgita wasnt so arrogaunt on having a challenge. VEgita wouyldve never let Cell get complete. Therefore,no cell games, then Goku wouldnt have to fight cell, then therefore,couldnt die from cell about to explode.
GET MY POINT???
Im happy i didnt get lost that time [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah! you're right! vegeta's arrogance screwed the whole planet! i've always hated that scene, now that i think on it. vegeta, you are such a b*stard! but i love you in spite of it, or because of.
Posted
I would blame Krillin much more. At least Vegita had a plan - smash cell up in his perfect form. Krillin was just putting little-Krillin ahead of the whole planet. I hope he dies in a future episode or becomes a frog like Capt Ginyu
Posted
If Gohan was never born then evil would come from the feiry depths of Hell and kill everyone!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Magic [/i]
[B]I would blame Krillin much more. At least Vegita had a plan - smash cell up in his perfect form. Krillin was just putting little-Krillin ahead of the whole planet. I hope he dies in a future episode or becomes a frog like Capt Ginyu [/B][/QUOTE]

hey! krillin rules! shut your mouth, or i'll come after you.
Posted
Who gives a F*** it's not even real...But no offence
Posted
Herman Nation your a fool........!!:flaming:

Monkey Magic leave Krillin alone or I will help Lady Macaiodh to beat you up !:mad:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Magic [/i]
[B]I'm shaking on my monkey cloud :laugh:

Krillin is gay. He was in a Boy George video. :blush: [/B][/QUOTE]

monkey... be quiet..... o.o....
Posted
Hey, what's with all the Monkey hating? I only expressed an opinion - I don't like Krillin and I think he is gay. Is it against forum rules to talk about Dragonball Z on a Dragonball Z forum? It's not like he's a real person that can take offense to it.

Jeez, cut back on the hatorade...:confused:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...