Snoozer Posted October 30, 2003 Posted October 30, 2003 Here are a some of the latest pages on my webcomic. I messed around a bit with some new frame styles. Tell me what you think. CB [URL=http://www.alpha-shade.com]http://www.alpha-shade.com[/URL] [IMG]http://www.drunkduck.com/Alpha_Shade/AS022.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.drunkduck.com/Alpha_Shade/AS023.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.drunkduck.com/Alpha_Shade/AS024.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.drunkduck.com/Alpha_Shade/AS025.jpg[/IMG]
Baron Samedi Posted October 30, 2003 Posted October 30, 2003 O.O Are you telling me that you did all that...? O.O I am super impressed. Did you draw the images? Anyway, The frame style is very good, and I like your work. it looks professional, is clean, and unique, yet fits in with how other comics are done. Very good job, I like your work. 9.5/10
Syn Posted October 30, 2003 Posted October 30, 2003 I love how you designed the ships, I dont like the old planes though. Anyways, I think they all look nice, I frequently check your site, or used to, to read your stuff. Its very good. 10/10 ^_~
KittyLynn Posted October 31, 2003 Posted October 31, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]O.O.. *jaw drops* Did you do all that!?Its amazing. It looks professional, the colouring,the shading and the drawings are all very neat and again I must say, professional. ^^ Do more. But it obviously takes you a while. 1o/1o -Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Kanariya Posted October 31, 2003 Posted October 31, 2003 You did all that?!?! It was completely outstanding, it takes a while to do all that! It's so neat and great looking, I am really shocked. Nice job, do more!!! 10/10 I rate.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now